Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Your Name: DreamShipWrecked (Dream for short)

When I Am Most Available: Most weekends plus after 7pm EST on weekdays, need at least some advanced notice though.

I generally use Audacity to do my voice recording/editing, although I have used Skype to bring in co-commentators and Xsplit before when I used to hard-code my vocals into the videos.

I adore horror games, although most of what I have done so far has been horror-adventure games. "Colony simulators" such as Rimworld, Prison Architect, and such are another favorite but they don't normally get LP'd.

I have an HTC Vive and do play VR games

I tend to go for the informative LP more than the humor-based one but I am slowly moving towards the latter, co-commentation could be fun!

I can be reached by PMs, but it is far easier to hit me up on Twitter at @dreamshipwreck because I actually check that rather than my SA inbox.

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Aug 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I am looking for a co-commentator to do a run through of American McGee's Alice

For those unfamiliar, this is a horror adaptation of Alice IN Wonderland, where Alice has gone a bit nuts with the firey death of her parents and ends up slicing up demons in Wonderland. It is very old, but still a good game that didn't age that badly.

Experience: No experience of the game required, but of course it is helpful if you have done lp work before.

Format: This will be post commentary on videos, either through Audacity or Skype.

Timing: Recordings will likely be done in ~1.5 hour weekend sessions, to produce five 15 minute updates over the course of a week, although double recording is possible if that works better for you. Saturdays or Sundays are okay, I am flexible. This probably will not start for for a couple weeks while I wrap up other projects, but I wanted to check early.

If you are interested please pm me or Tweet me at @dreamshipwreck, preferably the latter!

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Sep 1, 2016