Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

​ Creative New Content Weekly

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!

sagacious posted:

Hey there people I'm planning on doing an AM2R (Another Metroid 2 Remake) LP and I'm looking for a co-commentator who has some knowledge about the Metroid universe/lore but also someone who can come up with jokes or witty comments on the spot.
I linked my contact information earlier but here they are again:
My steam My skype account is sagaciousslowpoke and also on discord sagacious# 4007.

Making some new LP friends would be great. Hope to hear from you soon.

I'm totally game for this. AM2R is currently my favorite game. I speedrun it every week or so and I love it to death. I've also beat and speedrun the other 2d games (except for Metroid NES :( ) and I've beaten and played the rest over at least twice. I'll hit you up later with details but I'm so in. So in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!
Hello, all! I'm in need of some co-commentators (guest stars) for the 2D Metroid Series of games.

Knowledge of the series is preferred, but not really needed. Jokes are also a great thing to have.

I usually record on Wednesdays at 1:30 PM PST. Videos usually take an hour to record with around a half an hour of prep time.

We use skype to talk and I use OBS to record. All I need is a sound file (FLAC, MP3) from you at the end of the recording.

You can contact me through PM (preferred) or email (jessehechtcreative@gmail.com). I also have my skype under the same name, so you can also contact me through that.

Thanks, all!

Ongoing Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3807751

JesseHechtCREATIVE fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jan 30, 2017

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!
Hello, all! I'm in need of some co-commentators (guest stars) for several game series that I'll be playing in the future.

Metroid
Mario Maker Levels
Castlevania
Kirby
Mega Man
Sonic

Knowledge of the series is preferred, but not really needed. Jokes are also a great thing to have.

I usually record on Wednesdays at 1:30 PM PST. Videos usually take an hour to record with around a half an hour of prep time.

We use skype to talk and I use OBS to record. All I need is a sound file (FLAC, MP3) from you at the end of the recording.

Friend me on skype! My username is jessehechtcreative. You also can contact me through PM (preferred) or email (jessehechtcreative@gmail.com).

Thanks, all!

JesseHechtCREATIVE fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Feb 22, 2017

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!
Hello, all! I'm in need of some co-commentators (guest stars?) for Paper Mario for the N64, and then Super Mario RPG.

I'm recording this Wednesday at 3:30 PM PST. Videos usually take two hours to record with around fifteen minutes of prep time.

We use skype to talk and I use screenflow to record. With this I can record all commentators, the game audio, and the video all at once.

You can contact me through PM (preferred) or email (jessehechtcreative@gmail.com). I also have my skype under the same name, so you can also contact me through that.

Thanks, all!