Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
Hi thread, I'm putting together an LP of VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action

Anyone is welcome to join in as this is going to be a pretty casual run though due to the nature of the game. Just know that this game is kind of terrible and also kind of messed up in a bunch of ways.

You will need: Skype, Audacity, a decent microphone setup, and a decent internet connection.
You will also need to be available weekdays ~7 EST, for about an hour at a time. If you can't make a particular recording then it's not a big deal, and we will go with whoever is available. Whatever works best for everyone is what we'll go with, but won't be able to cater to everyone everytime.

It would be great if you are also a fan of any of the following: Anime (or making fun of anime), Sci-Fi, Cyberpunk, Retro Games, Bad Games, or are chatty in general. Also a plus is knowing a tonne of pop culture references.

Contact me via PM here if you are interested, or a message to zenzen10211 on Skype.

edit. I see there a content advisory on the front page, yes there are some messed up things in this game, and if you have any questions then please send me a PM.

All over, cheers all who joined in.

Zenithe fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Dec 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
Heya.

Looking for a co commentator for a great pixel art adventure game called The Last Door.

Game is heavily inspired by the works of Poe and Lovecraft, so I'm looking for someone who has experience in this area (preferably with Lovecraft, as I'm a lot more familiar with Poe's work.).

You'll need discord or skype (preferably discord) and a recording setup.

PM me here or message Zen#1150 on discord.