Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Your Name EVIR Gibson
When You Are Most Often Available ~7pm EST - ~12am. Except wednesdays.
What Voice Recording Software You Use: I've done podcasting so while my audio soft/hardware is not impressive, it maxxes out as much one can do without dumping a couple thousand on a mix board. Audacity, Mumble, Skype (please, let's use Mumble. Skype just craps out on quality on long calls I found while you can set Mumble to broadcast CD Quality audio), Virtual Audio Cable (god send so I can separate the voices from voice comms to keep it clean from the video audio), Adobe Premiere. I use a Yeti mike.
A Few Specialty Subjects: I've been on the forums for a long drat while. I took part in let's play a couple times since when it started around here, but never a heavy submitter. I do know LPs are way better when there are knowledge dumps along with the gameplay. I see the good in all games, what's impressive about them, and I hate when games are just dumped on from the opening moments of the gameplay.
How To Get In Touch: PM is best. anonusername@gmail.com is my email.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU