Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ParTwo
Mar 5, 2013

I'm making it rain-Bo!
Your Name - Flarp
When You Are Most Often Available - US Eastern time. It depends. Friday from 8 PM on, Saturday from 6-10 PM, and Sunday from 8 PM on are usually bad. The best time to grab me would be literally any other time, although around 10 AM to 3 PM give or take an hour may or may not be taken up by my job. I will know when I am and am not working for that given week and the week after, though, so we should be able to plan around that. My cutoff for trying to record anything would be around 1 AM.
What Voice Recording Software You Use - Audacity is my go-to, recorded with a Blue Yeti.
A Few Specialty Subjects - Major titles put out by Nintendo and Sony ever since the Game Boy Color and PS1, respectively, with a few lesser talked about games sprinkled here and there. I'm willing to do a little research if you don't want me completely blind for a project. My steam profile contains most of my PC game library, with the exception of Touhou and recent Blizzard games (as in, I haven't played their older stuff with the exception of Starcraft + Brood War). I have some game design knowledge by virtue of being a long time Extra Credits fan, but I wouldn't consider myself an expert. I've also been watching WWE since about August of last year if for some reason you're looking for someone who watches that crap.
How To Get In Touch - Steam, Skype (meta_kirby), Discord (flarp22#3760), and PM. Do note that I have been avoiding opening Skype unless I absolutely have to, so you'd be better off contacting me in any other way. I'll try to remember to check it from time to time.
Other Info - In order to get a good connection I have my computer set up in the basement, closest to where my router is. My connection is completely stable, but I will note that I occasionally get an issue with Discord where I start sounding like a robot (changing the server location back and forth fixes it). Sudden interruptions are uncommon, but chances are occasionally there might be the sound of my dad going up or down the stairs. He works from home in the next room over. I can be adaptable to a few different commentary styles with a preference toward being informative or insightful, but I will have my moments where a joke will just fly straight over my head even if it's an incredibly obvious one. So...maybe not the best for comedy, but I can certainly try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU