Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

I've been thinking about getting into LP for a while but I'm too lazy to bother making one, so I figure I might as well start out co-commentating on stuff :v:

Your Name: YellerBill
When You Are Most Often Available: Central (Daylight) Time: Mostly weekends and weekday afternoons/evenings, due to current living arrangements I'll basically have to be whispering after 9:30 CDT or so on weekday nights which is obviously less good for recordings
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, Skype, Discord, whatever's necessary really
A Few Specialty Subjects: I'm up for commenting on almost anything, but topics I have unnecessary amounts of knowledge of/opinions on are WWII military hardware, brass instruments (esp. trombone), and music in general
How To Get In Touch: Steam is preferred, alternately look for yellerbill on skype

e: edited Specialty Subjects for clarity's sake because I'm still sleepy

Ferrovanadium fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Mar 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU