Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Hey thread, I'm looking for co-commentators for my Yu-Gi-Oh thread, found here.

I do online matches on YGOPro, an automated system that features all of the game's cards.

Requirements: You just need Skype and a decent enough microphone. Mine's not very good, so I won't really hate on someone else's that may be bad. No audio recording software required, so long as we don't have any serious hitches internet wise then it should be fine.

Time: I'm based in the UK, so I'm usually available for sure between 19:00 to 23:00 BST, and these are my preferred recording times. I do two videos a day, uploaded 12 hours apart, and I do three videos per deck.

You don't need any knowledge of Yu-Gi-Oh, though that would be preferable. If you don't know much about Yu-Gi-Oh, then if you keep asking questions about cards or how the game is played, that will actually be rather helpful to give information to other people who are less clued up on the game and helps me brush up on my own knowledge.

There's also a set of puzzle challenges, which I'll tackle on stream as a drinking game, so if you're interested in a good excuse to drink copious amounts of your preferred alcoholic beverage then feel free to join me.

I'm fairly laid-back, slow and a bit overly cynical most of the time since none of my old decks have been working out, and the audio settings for first six videos were all wrong when I recorded them.

Contact: Either through PM, Discord (HerpicleOmnicron5#3523) or Steam. I only use Skype for recording nowadays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU