Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

ShichiNoBushi posted:

Dang. I guess I'll have to save up about $500 instead of just 4 then. I hadn't looked into it and just assumed, but I'm not that surprised due to the different controller design. Too bad it's hard to find any backwards compatible PS3s that can play PS2 discs as well.

Check your local thrift stores or, if you have any in your area, local mom and pop game stores. I picked up a refurbished BC PS3 a few months ago from a secondhand game shop for like $180, so it's worth checking out if you can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Just going to throw this out there for visibility's sake, but our very own fantastic OP JamieTheD has created a dedicated Something Awful Let's Play Discord server for general use by LPers and would be co-commentators alike.

It's free and open to join, just follow the link posted above.