Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!
Name: Highwang
Availability: Generally mid-day, usually 2-6pm PST
Voice Software used: Audacity. Usually clean audio & export to FLAC unless otherwise stated
Specialties: Game analysis & dissection, bad humor, being wrong
Contact info: Steam preferred (usually screen friend invites, so hollar on my profile if its urgent), There's also twitter and Discord (Highwang#0956)

Sample Commentary: Solo commentary for Grimrock 2, Co-commentating with StrawhatNO vs Skies of Arcadia

If you want a californian yuppie on your LP, feel free to hit me up.

Highwang fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jul 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!
This probably won't happen for at least a month, but I might as well test the waters now.

Highwang posted:

A heroic LP: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

The long and short: Gonna LP the Odin Sphere remake on its hardest mode (hard mode stats, cannot gain max HP). Given how long this may take, I could use a commentator to help keep things spicy.

Required materials for employment: Software for recording commentary, Discord, a decent mic that you didn't pick up from K-mart/Radio Shack
Hours of operation: 2-6pm PST during weekends. Project is going to be roughly 35-40 parts, possibly double-episodes for some updates.
Desired traits: Blind to the game, enthusiastic
Contact information: Steam, Twitter, Discord (Highwang#0956)

Terms & Conditions:
-Might do a test stream with whoever asks to join in to see if we work well together. Helps to know if you are willing to stick with this long-rear end project.
-Going to be data-heavy. Even if I do 480p 30fps this is a long game with many estimated updates. If you have a data cap, let me know.
-This is a Vanillaware game. Despite being a game from its early days, it still has that exaggerated design philosophy on both ends of the spectrum. Something to consider if that makes you uneasy.