Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

That... didn't even make sense.
Your Name SorataYuy
When You Are Most Often Available My work schedule is Monday, Wednesday-Saturday, from 9AM-5:30PM, and I'm also unavailable Sunday 11-2 pm (times are in Central.)
What Voice Recording Software You Use Audacity, Discord, Skype.
A Few Specialty Subjects I don't stick exclusively to one genre of games, but I do tend towards Action, Adventure, and RPGs. Right now the first 7 or so I've got in mind all have one thing in common - they all have alternate versions of the story and/or characters. I'm free for commentating, and am looking for some co-commentators so I can get my first LP rolling in the next few months (can't start this week, my desktop's waiting for a new power supply. :( ) Also, like with Skippy, if you're psyched about the game you're doing, I'm probably going to have a good time, too, so don't let my potential lack of knowledge stop you from hitting me up for commentary. :) I do also quite like the 8/16 bit eras, and once I can get my 32 bit settings figured out, I'll be expanding to some of those, too.
How To Get In Touch Drop me a PM here so we can hash out details, hit up my twitter (SoraYuy) - I'm rarely on Skype since I only use it for commentating. I also have a twitch account under the same name I use on the forums, and once my main machine is back up I'll be doing more with it, too.

SorataYuy fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Nov 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

That... didn't even make sense.
Job situation has changed until the 21st, had to change my availability. In fact, best not to hit me up for commentary at all until after then, and my hours (and sleep!) have stabilized.