Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sazero
Nov 27, 2014

The classiest crazy bullshit magic Half-Elf, you'll ever meet.
Hit me up for thoughtless opinions about things in a general direction of whatever is happening on the video.
I can nerd it up with the best (about video games), although I try to reign in cringe worthy comments. I also enjoy the dumb pun from time to time if I get inspired.
I've written a SSLP of Legend of Kartia and I'm currently working through a video LP of Dissidia Final Fantasy 012.
So for a preview of my voice go look up the videos for that (Shameless plug? What shameless plug :haw:) here

My availability is erratic to say the least but chances are I'm up for anything if I'm awake when you message me.
I can be contacted through Skype at: Sazero-bofh

Just don't show me your weird dating sims, and I'm up for mostly anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU