Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub
I'm available to commentate pretty much 24/7. My commentary "style" is mostly dry and acerbic, and I'm most familiar with Tactical Shooters, WRPGs, and old VALVe games goldsrc mods though I'm happy to participate in an LP for pretty much any game with more gfx than nethack. I will not use Skype, but otherwise have no qualms with software. Shoot me a message on :steam:.

E: If you're doing a game in Japanese and need translation assistance I can help with that.

EE: No longer on evolve.

Lacedaemonius fucked around with this message at 01:54 on May 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub
No one's going to notice or remember this thread when it's stuck on page 10. We need a sticky for this to maintain relevance (and it should, it's a good idea).

I'll eat a probation for this if need be, but someone has to do something.

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub
Note: If anyone's looking to LP a Japanese game and needs help with translation, let me know and I can help with that. Shortcut to my info below or just scroll up a bit.

Lacedaemonius posted:

Click this ↑↑↑