Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

plaintiff
May 15, 2015

Your Name: MC Smoke Sensei. I got it off of a random name generator for rap pseudonyms.
When You Are Most Often Available: Weekday evenings, 1700 CST to about 0100 CST. Afternoon to about then! But honestly, I have a fairly open schedule when asked. Forgive occasional bouts of scatterbrains!
What Voice Recording Software You Use: I will use whatever is deemed most convenient by whoever decides they'd like me to ride along with their LP! Not sure how much money I can throw into it, though. I have a good USB headset!
A Few Specialty Subjects I am a classically trained baritone, though rusty from lack of use lately. I have some high school and undergrad theater experience as well. I am into history and folklore, and enjoy making connections between concepts that might not be readily apparent. I have a lot of "fun facts" to dispense! My sense of humor is sardonic and dry, but I can also be a goofball. Try me out, I'll probably make people laugh/intrigued! I love talking about goddamn nerd games.
How To Get In Touch: PM me here, I check fairly frequently. I can give out IM handles from there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU