Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LaneWithCheese
Nov 29, 2015
Your Name Lanewithcheeses
When You Are Most Often Available So, my schedule is not always the most on point, especially when I'm doing my own Let's Plays or other projects. Typically, I'm available Sunday-Wednesday around the times of 5-10 (I'll Let you know when or if that changes.
What Voice Recording Software You Use Audacity or Skype if I absolutely need to.
A Few Specialty Subjects If you need a guy to throw around pop culture references in totally inappropriate times, or someone who can bounce off your witty banter, I'm your guy. I prefer Rpgs or Action games, though I'm always willing to expand my reach if I like the other commentator enough. I tend to focus a lot more on art styles in games as well as the music. And, like a few people have said, I'm excited when you're excited, even if I have no knowledge of the game you're playing.
How To Get In Touch My twitter! @The_LaneLloyd or my steam! Lanethesmilethief

LaneWithCheese fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Feb 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU