Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InstantReplayLive
Apr 4, 2016

SUCKS
Hey guys, I'd love to meet some new people outside of my current bubble of LPer friends!

Your Name:
Nick (or Instant Replay Live)
Most Often Available: Evenings within a week of planning, I'll make something work if we get talking
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity with Skype or Discord, open to discussing other options
A Few Specialty Subjects: I don't know that I have one, but I do have a really dumb laugh that might help your jokes seem better - definitely prefer low-end/indie stuff, not a fan of AAA games
How To Get In Touch: Steam's your best bet (add Instant Replay Live)
Other information: Solid internet connection so lag shouldn't be a problem, I come with a brother who may or may not join us depending on how planning goes, it won't be a surprise or anything. We have an active YouTube channel with daily uploads which can make planning a little tricky because we sometimes have to plan content pretty far out for us, but guesting on other channels is very easy to slot in, especially if it's just myself and not the other channel members.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU