Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anad
Apr 27, 2016
I'm Anad.
Canadian.
Almost always available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays any time after noon EST (after five UTC). I'm also sometimes available on Thursday and weekends (same time frame) but it depends.
I usually record using audacity, and I have Skype, but I'm open to using just about anything. I don't prefer Skype over other means (as a matter of fact, I hate Skype) but it is the one I have real experience with.
Knowledgable about Nintendo games, computer science, science fiction, classic literature, movies, physics, and anime.
Likes banter and specific conversation.
I'll commentate over just about any game for as long as you need save for RTS games. gently caress RTS games.
I have Twitter (@AnadianDR) and an email specifically for SA: anadiananadiansa[at]gmail.com. Either of those would be great.

I'd like to be added to the list for both being an available commentator as well as looking for co-commentator; right now I'm still tech testing (I would like some to do a sandcastle post with) but I do plan to create a proper thread sometime soon. I know I'm very new here but I've lurked Let's Play for a long time if that makes anyone more comfortable. (Never thought I'd say something like that.)

Anad fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jun 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU