Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Let's throw a Medicham into a volcano and make it give the T2 thumbs up!
I'm interested in trying to get a few people (2 or 3) together to do a LP of Earth Defence Force, either 4.1 or 5. I'm in the Atlantic Time Zone (US East would be the closest thing to that for people in the US) GMT-4. Available most evenings (6PM-12AM) and weekends, as well as Wed, Thurs, and Friday afternoons (12PM-4PM). I'm in the LP Beach Discord (Psycho Knight#8522) or you can send a PM if you have that ability.

Who I Am: Very self-depreciating. Not as funny or entertaining as my screenshot LP work may lead one to believe. A more laid back kind of person as opposed to energetic and hyper. If I have a wit, I would definitely describe it as "dry." I have done work on-air at a radio station, but that was long ago and you'll never see me claim to have been a DJ. Personally, I think I sound very robotic.

Game Specific Details: EDF is a very arcade style game, so it's easily accessible. Don't worry about never having played a game in the series before. You pick some weapons, point at poo poo, and hold down the fire button until everything on the map is dead. I'm not looking to round up a bunch of experts in order to play through on Inferno difficulty or anything insane like that. If there's a full group of 4, then we'll probably play on Hard to keep things balanced.

If you have played a lot of the game already, then be aware that there will be equipment level limits, so you won't be loading yourself with endgame gear while everyone else is rocking little piddly starter weapons. For ease of recording, I'm looking to use the Steam version of the game.

Game Content Warning!: EDF is about shooting big-rear end bugs. If you have any fear or aversion to insects (especially Spiders, Wasps, or Ants) then this won't be for you.

Not sure if I should mention it or not, but I don't have any experience with doing Video LPs yet. So far I've just done Screenshot. Just felt I should warn anyone that might expect a hiccough-free experience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also interested in trying co-comm. I listed most details up above, but here are the ones I left out:

Your Name: Jon, PK, or Psycho Knight
Preferred Genres: JRPG's, Action, Platformer, Visual Novels (Unfortunately, I do not do silly voices), Anime, FPS. I'm open to most other genres, with the exception of Sports. I know nothing about sports.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU