Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oheao
Apr 12, 2019

Nazi Punks Fuck Off!
Hello. I am in China at at the moment, but once I return to Canada in July I should be able to provide my services to those who may be interested.

Your Name: Dominic (if you're looking for a username Oheao is pronounced oh-HEE-oh but my YT channel technically refers to a duo rather than me in particular)
When You Are Most Often Available: It depends on my school-work schedule, but afternoons and weekends would be most convenient
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Discord
A Few Specialty Subjects: I tend to prefer retro games, fighting games, RPGs, action games, Japanese games, horror games, wacky games, etc. I guess I know a fair bit about various video game consoles
How To Get In Touch: Discord @ Dominic#6446

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU