Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hachiko
Nov 27, 2020
Your Name: Ben, also known as "Hachiko" (HachikoEXE)
When You Are Most Often Available: weekdays 9 AM - 6:30 PM EST, weekends subject to availability
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, Streamlabs
A Few Specialty Subjects: I used to tutor folks with disabilities, so I'm used to working with people to understand new concepts along with answering their questions.
How To Get In Touch: Discord (Hachiko#0420), also my Hypelink for other social media.

My channel is a really good place to get current examples of my work (what I sound like, what games I'm familiar with) but I'll do my best to come back and update this with relevant information as I develop as a streamer. I'm new to streaming. I'm also available to hang out in your Twitch chat and give color commentary if you prefer something a little more low-commitment. I love meeting new streamers because I believe that's how our community grows. It benefits ME to see what you have to offer, too.
    (Some) Games I Have Played Before and Love
  • Night in the Woods
  • Rusty Lake [Hotel, Roots, Paradise]
  • Hypnospace Outlaw
  • Mind Scanners (beta only)
  • Impossible Creatures
  • Planet Zoo (and other zoo sims)
  • Rimworld
  • Caves of Qud
  • Antichamber
  • Portal 2
Thanks for the consideration, and don't be afraid to reach out to me with any questions. :birdthunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU