Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reb
Sep 13, 2002

"...But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."
Your Name: Reb
When You Are Most Often Available: Australian EST. Weekends would probably work best with US people? 9pm~ to 11pm weeknights maybe which would be 7AM TO 9AM US EST
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity? Up for suggestions
A Few Specialty Subjects: RPGs, Strategy games, Building games
How To Get In Touch: Probably start here

I'm playing Horizon Zero Dawn and would like to start again and do a let's play on that. I have not gotten too far in the game at the moment. I am not sure how that works in terms of sharing my screen to someone real time, but we can work that out. Going in blind is fine, as I am still working the game out.

I would be looking to record audio in a way to have a separate file so that I can release a non commentary video side by side to allow people to also look at the game with out talking over the top of it. I have the ability on my end to listen via head phones and record via a mic so that the audio of the game won't get over the top of that. Hit me up if you're able to and are interested so that we can work something out.

Other games I'm interested in doing, most likely in order:

Mount and Blade: Warband
Underrail
Fallout 1 - 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU