Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?
Your Name Rid
When You Are Most Often Available Available during the daytime of weekdays, GMT or Central European Time, and some weekends
What Voice Recording Software You Use Skype, but certainly happy to learn
A Few Specialty Subjects I know a bunch of random crap about analytic philosophy, which I'm sure is highly useful! Have played a variety of games, though I don't really have in-depth knowledge of anything in particular.
How To Get In Touch PM is probably easiest

I don't post much, but I watch/read a poo poo-load of LP's, in part because I just finished teaching a class on Philosophy & Video Games and one of the things we talked about was the aesthetics of LP's/their relationship to games. As I'm keen to get into it, I figure this might be a nice way to test the waters before completely jumping in.

If you want to hear what I sound like, to check whether I'll wreck your carefully crafted soundscapes, here's a video of me giving a recent conference talk https://lecture2go.uni-hamburg.de/veranstaltungen/-/v/18326 The page is complete crap, so the video might not work initially - hooray for lovely educational webservices! - but give it a few tries and it should eventually come through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU