Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!

64bitrobot posted:

Hello I am a person and I like games :v:. I want to get into Let's Play but more or less don't have the patience for long hours of video editing most of the time.

Same. I like watching Let's Plays, would like to make them, but am terrible at playing games/too poor to buy current games/too lazy to edit video.

Your Name Whatever you want it to be, though I mostly go by "Chillbro Baggins" on the internet these days (and should here, I clearly won the popular vote in a mod challenge a few years ago, but Abe never changed my name).
When You Are Most Often Available Weekdays, usually 5am-11am US Central (Zulu -6, IIRC?) because I mostly work nights, but ~3pm-11pm for the next few months because I'm working days right now. Weekends, I'm flexible.
What Voice Recording Software You Use I'll use anything but Skype, it has too much crap running in the background (which shouldn't bother me with 16Gb RAM, but I hate them on principle, y'know?)
A Few Specialty Subjects I'm a drunk Texan, may have some comedy value for the British/Euro people (given the hours I keep). I mostly play/watch others play shooters and Minecraft, but I'll try talking about anything once. If you want me to make you look good in co-op/multiplayer, I have the entire Valve catalogue up to Portal 2, Saints Row 2-GooH, Trials Fusion, and Rocket League on Steam. Also Minecraft and Fallout: NV.
How To Get In Touch PM or my name here without the space at gmail.

Sample With desynched audio, this is why I don't make my own LPs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m4MsVkwjQY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!

ShichiNoBushi posted:

I noticed someone added Blue Reflection to the LP request list, and I just to happen to have purchased a copy recently. Would anyone be interested in joining a blind LP of a game about magical girls that to my knowledge plays like Persona?

Turns out like three of us said yes. I mainly commented on the art and length of skirts/lack of panty shots (it had a lot of almost-but-not-quite upskirts, either commit to showing underpants or don't use that angle at all.)

That was fun, I'm up for more, throwing my hat back in the ring for color commentary man:

Delivery Mcgee/Chillbro Baggins, call me Delivery or Chillbro if you want to confuse the listeners (my display name in Discord is my GTAOL name, should be my name here but Abe never delivered on the mod challenge I won the popular vote in, apparently it throws people off).
6-10am US central most weekdays, anytime on weekends and Fridays. (I work nights Monday-Thursday)
Audacity and/or OBS.
Currently Chillbro Baggins on Steam, look me up and see what games I have, but if you just want drunk cussing making fun of the game design (see the result of the quoted post), I'm up for anything. If anybody wants to do a submarine game (Cold Waters or Silent Hunter) I'd love to be involved in that, I've read all the wikipedia articles about submarines, and will complain about the inaccuracies of the game..
PM, Steam, my SA name without the space at gmail.

Chillbro Baggins fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Oct 19, 2017