Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NT Plus
Nov 30, 2011

Kid just rages for a while.
Fallout 2 where my sex life is not quite as vapid. Or nonexistent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

NT Plus posted:

Fallout 2 where my sex life is not quite as vapid. Or nonexistent.

drat bro

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Shogun Total War 1 and Ace Attorney: Justice For All

Vulich the Subtle
Nov 25, 2012

Paul is unimpressed by the glories of the Host.
gg xrd or ringing the short root ritual chalice to help people with defiled amygdala

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Got a steam controller for xmas so I'm playing through some old favourites. I'll probably be focusing on Psychonauts tonight. Took a while to get a good config for it because it accepts right stick for the camera but the menus are mouse-only.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

victoria 2

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Downwell. Hopefully I get past 2-3.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's possible I'll gently caress, but no promises.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

What's with the OPs weird Freudian obsession with sex and posting/playing videogames?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Going to watch Star Wars with a bunch of married people, OP. I'd rather be playing dark souls 2 which I got into again for some reason. And I'm going to google lucid dreaming

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Going to watch Star Wars with a bunch of married people, OP. I'd rather be playing dark souls 2 which I got into again for some reason. And I'm going to google lucid dreaming
hell yes the freaking fat star wars swingers meme

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

fozzy fosbourne posted:

atta boy

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Videogames, especially RPGS, have taught me a lot of practical skills. One such thing is strategically using available resources to solve the problem at hand. Allow me to demonstrate how to craft a Potion of Time Advancing *piours gin into a glass*

BIRDCON 2017
May 31, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Videogames, especially RPGS, have taught me a lot of practical skills. One such thing is strategically using available resources to solve the problem at hand. Allow me to demonstrate how to craft a Potion of Time Advancing *piours gin into a glass*

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Actually I lied and instead of playing games I'm having sex and trying to figure out what's wrong with my girlfriend's computer.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SeXReX posted:

Actually I lied and instead of playing games I'm having sex and trying to figure out what's wrong with my girlfriend's computer.
Sorry to hear your computer is broken.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

gin is great after a cool show where you are exhausted after and it feels awesome or late at night when after smoking marijuano

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Demon/s SOuls, OP.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sorry to hear your computer is broken.

We got it fixed, psu was being dumb and needed a time out to send the right power to stuff.

Packing some celebratory dank nugs right now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

uhh, he was pwning you.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

uhh, he was pwning you.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I halfway learned undone (the sweater song) on guitar. 2016 is gonna be epic

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Black Ops 3 or/and Xenoblade X. Hopefully drunk if someone brings some kind of alcohol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

What's with the OPs weird Freudian obsession with sex and posting/playing videogames?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

gin is great after a cool show where you are exhausted after and it feels awesome or late at night when after smoking marijuano

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Action Tortoise posted:

Downwell. Hopefully I get past 2-3.

I beatthat the other day. Really good game. Last zone is the easiest

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

SeXReX posted:

We got it fixed, psu was being dumb and needed a time out to send the right power to stuff.

Packing some celebratory dank nugs right now

drat, smoking buds with the gf...what a life

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

more dq4 possibly.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

they have wifi on planes now this is amazing

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

happy new years imps ;)

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Game in courage.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

happy new years imps ;)

:yeah:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Happy New Years fellow East coast people.

Vulz
Dec 29, 2014
My computer was hitting the crapper, then the boyfriend fixed it. Now we playin' torchblunts. :420: :huh: :420:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sex is gross

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Vulz posted:

My computer was hitting the crapper, then the boyfriend fixed it. Now we playin' torchblunts. :420: :huh: :420:

:staredog:

Mister Bup
Dec 26, 2015
Being poo poo at Xenonauts and not having fun so I'm gonna go be poo poo at Rainbow Six Siege instead.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vulz posted:

When did normies think they could start posting here

• Locked thread