Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
*5 posters jump out of the shadows to defend sacred pure jap game child romance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
dang, when my niece said she wanted to be my girlfriend, i guess she was just a hosed up sex pervert...hell of a thing to break in the new year with

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When my 6 year old cousin said she wanted to marry me, I recoiled in horror and sent her back to her parents.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

The proper response to being called out on a bad post is to just say lol and mention something cool from the game, not meltdown and ruin the thread

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Larry Parrish posted:

When my 6 year old cousin said she wanted to marry me, I recoiled in horror and sent her back to her parents.

should have got it in dude.. she gave you the ok and everything

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The child (who am I NOT attracted to) is so sexual!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

The child (who am I NOT attracted to) is so sexual!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cripes

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
I'm sorry for ruining the thread guys

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Proud Rat Mom posted:

I'm sorry for ruining the thread guys
Isn't destroying something innocent your exact fantasy?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm sorry, that was too mean.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

why did u even need a 2nd summoner in ff9. makes no snese.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

was garnet in a coma for awhile

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

garnets head is too big for her scrawny body, just like a real japanese princess. that is why she is the most beautiful ff woman of them all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

I never used eiko

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alright, since we're on the subject, is time the same in monster world as it is in the real world? because if the passage of time is the same in monster realm and overworld realm, edge is technically marrying a 6 year old.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zidane, Garnet, Steiner and Vivi was my end game team.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

alright, since we're on the subject, is time the same in monster world as it is in the real world? because if the passage of time is the same in monster realm and overworld realm, edge is technically marrying a 6 year old.

sigh

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I want to play FF9 because I hear Vivi is awesome

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I never used eiko

i used steiner and vivi the most. and garnet. oh yeah and the frog. really hated the fur fail dragoon. kain from ff4 is a freaking epic proto-sephiroth, but then the next game u get a dedicated jum,,ping dragoon is a friggin sexy rat. well, it made me sick.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the evil robot who turns good seems ok, but like you get him near the end of the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the evil robot who turns good seems ok, but like you get him near the end of the game

He's cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

aLSO , does flying around kefka's tower counter clockwise for 3 hours actually trigger the golden behemoth fight that drops the potion that lets u revive general leo???/

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I never used eiko
She's a way better white mage but most people just never switch away from Garnet.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Reflect x2 is a cool skill and it's lame that other FFs don't have similar strats

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

can u swap out zidane? he's a schween, and not as cool as cloud, squall, tidus, the whore in the miniskirt from 12, or lightning

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

aLSO , does flying around kefka's tower counter clockwise for 3 hours actually trigger the golden behemoth fight that drops the potion that lets u revive general leo???/

You may think I'm lying , but you can revive him by playing the entire first half of FF6 without saving and then resetting the game once you jump off the floating continent

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

can u swap out zidane? he's a schween, and not as cool as cloud, squall, tidus, the whore in the miniskirt from 12, or lightning
Only at the end of the game, but it's pretty worth it if you haven't leveled Thievery.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zidane has a funny line about wanting to pinch garnet's tush tush

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

You may think I'm lying , but you can revive him by playing the entire first half of FF6 without saving and then resetting the game once you jump off the floating continent

seems legitimate.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Zidane has a funny line about wanting to pinch garnet's tush tush

:henget:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I liked using all the stage effect spells in the beginning that do nothing but look cool.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

i used them both to beat the final boss because what i was doing wasn't working, but it's been a long time so i don't remember why.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
eiko has a different summons pool and you get her while garnet is muted i think

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

I think I didn't complete FFIX originally because I was forced to use Eiko and some other chuckleheads I hadn't leveled up at all, during one of the many points where your party splits up, and I couldn't beat the dungeon with them.

Looking forward to playing this again as a much more experienced gamer.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Dagger, Vivi, Quistis, Steiner, Beatrix...such a great cast

*Quina.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Eiko was a better white mage.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

In Training posted:

Zidane, Garnet, Steiner and Vivi was my end game team.

Yeah same.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
9 is easily my favorite ff game and I'm excited that more people will get to play it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Proud Rat Mom posted:

*5 posters jump out of the shadows to defend sacred pure jap game child romance

Why isn't this fag0t banned

• Locked thread