Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
I played through this recently ... the story and characters are cool, but the world seems super empty and not as interesting compared to the others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Tender Bender posted:

Yea I didn't say it's complicated, just it goes off the deep end. I liked the world and characters and disliked the cosmic plot and planet of clones and how all that stuff about Zidanes Secret Clone Origin was retroactively revealed deep into the game.

Not saying ur not allowed to hate the plot, but the zidane clone stuff is not actually that bad, the reveals at the end really tie in the games story arcs and themes with the black mages and kuja wigging out. I thought it would be lame poo poo too but they do ok considering

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Tarranon posted:

can't wait to be reunited with my theater friends

my only beef with this game is that monks are great, but amarant feels like a real afterthought!

He gets hosed over in development, yet the party's second summoner and pedo bait gets a whole chapter to herself

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

FactsAreUseless posted:

Proud Rat Mom wants to gently caress her.

She had some weird sexual lines about zidane that comes out of nowhere. I do not want to gently caress her.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

rediscover posted:

you want to gently caress her

Can't you read? I said I didn't. Dumbass.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
I'm pretty sure there was some weird lines when they are in eikos house or some poo poo but I might be wrong and I don't care to argue about it lol.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
lol guys young girls don't go round chasing and proclaiming love for adults in real life you retards just anime. I must have clicked on badgame.net again haha

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
*5 posters jump out of the shadows to defend sacred pure jap game child romance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
I'm sorry for ruining the thread guys

• Locked thread