Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Probably my favorite FF in general. Hopefully it has the fast-forward button from FFVII because battles are a little slow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's also coming to smartphones lol.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Also they confirmed it has a speed-up mode and other "game boosting features" so probably the same stuff as FFVII like turning off random battles and boosting HP/MP/gil

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I hope they port this to PS4 like they did with FFVII

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Dagger, Vivi, Quistis, Steiner, Beatrix...such a great cast

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Quistis could at least eat people ... It's not that bad.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

skull wall posted:

the whole learning abilities from wearing specific equipment thing was very cool, don't think I've seen that in another game since.

Lost Odyssey did it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wtf chocobo hot cold is awesome.

Yeah it's really good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I love how there's always airships visible on the world map. It makes it feel more alive

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Steam page http://store.steampowered.com/app/377840 mentions speed booster, so it will probably be like the FF7 release and make battles much much faster

I hope they port it to PS4 like FF7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

It's on steam now. 20 bucks, on sale for 16.50 right now. I'm gonna look around and see how reviews are, if te port is good, but I'll probably pick it up

They added point-and-click movement and you can use the mouse on menus too.

• Locked thread