Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i kind of like ff9 but mostly i don't like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

like most jrpgs, i stopped at the save point before the last boss for some reason when i last played this game in 2002 or whatever

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Dagger, Vivi, Quistis, Steiner, Beatrix...such a great cast

quistis is from ff8 you tremendous fucker!!!!!!!!! die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Tender Bender posted:

I liked this a lot but I didn't like how off the rails it went later in the game. I know FF games usually go nuts towards the end but this felt moreso than the other ones I've beaten (VI and VII) and I didn't know wtf was going on.

the moon is evil and kuja is evil, but in the last 10 seconds of the game you find out the real evil behind the evil is the chaos bug from final fanasy 1. bye

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

why did u even need a 2nd summoner in ff9. makes no snese.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

was garnet in a coma for awhile

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

garnets head is too big for her scrawny body, just like a real japanese princess. that is why she is the most beautiful ff woman of them all

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alright, since we're on the subject, is time the same in monster world as it is in the real world? because if the passage of time is the same in monster realm and overworld realm, edge is technically marrying a 6 year old.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I never used eiko

i used steiner and vivi the most. and garnet. oh yeah and the frog. really hated the fur fail dragoon. kain from ff4 is a freaking epic proto-sephiroth, but then the next game u get a dedicated jum,,ping dragoon is a friggin sexy rat. well, it made me sick.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the evil robot who turns good seems ok, but like you get him near the end of the game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

aLSO , does flying around kefka's tower counter clockwise for 3 hours actually trigger the golden behemoth fight that drops the potion that lets u revive general leo???/

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

can u swap out zidane? he's a schween, and not as cool as cloud, squall, tidus, the whore in the miniskirt from 12, or lightning

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

You may think I'm lying , but you can revive him by playing the entire first half of FF6 without saving and then resetting the game once you jump off the floating continent

seems legitimate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Zidane has a funny line about wanting to pinch garnet's tush tush

:henget:

• Locked thread