Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Anyone have experience with the Ford Edge? Might be trading in my Maima for a 2011 model. Loved the interior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Anyone here ever stayed at the MGM Grand or Polo Towers in Vegas? Going in November and want a reasonably priced room.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Nidhg00670000 posted:

It really fucks with my head how different the interest rates are in north america. I financed a car last week at 5,1% effective rate, and that's a good rate here. My credit card (which I never use because my daily is a debit card as is the standard here) has a 19% rate, which isn't something anyone even bats an eye at. But on the other hand my mortgage is currently at 1,25%...

I'd love a 1.25% mortgage. Ours is 3.5% and that is a great rate. However, my auto loan is 3.94% and my credit card is somewhere around 12%.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Fo3 posted:

I came home and found a dying crow at my table. Looks poisoned or has a fatal virus, it's all flopping around but can't stand or move it's wings.
Where are it's friends? Googling told me crows/raven mate for life and it's mates "hold funerals"

It came inside and died on your table?

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Haha got it. Crow for dinner.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Liquid Communism posted:

Distracted driving is just going to get worse as more and more poo poo is loaded into on board computing systems. Navigation is bad enough, but new cars effectively have a full on tablet embedded in the dash to distract the driver with, and rear cameras are no replacement for knowing how to use your mirrors and having your head on a swivel.

After spending a week with my Flex and MyFordTouch, I can say the touch screen is very distracting. Why do I need to hit 3 virtual buttons to turn on my seat heater?

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Enourmo posted:

im still ugly when i shave but then its a high-maintenance ugly

why bother when i can be lazy

You must listen to a lot of Good Charlotte.

e: selfie with idiot dog

angryhampster fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Jan 20, 2016

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Is that Magnus Walker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

well there goes ALL of the cars I was rooting for.

• Locked thread