Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EAB
Jan 18, 2011
I'm a truck driver and even though I make six figures I tell myself everyday that it's kind of not worth it.

And you will most likely be making between 30-50k your first year or two, which after time worked usually ends up being less than minimum wage. A literal sweatshop on wheels. Local driving tends to have much higher quality of life over OTR but you will need 1-2 years OTR before most local will look at you, but you can def get local jobs out of school, doesn't hurt to apply.

I have maintained my weight thanks to my work being flatbed (go flatbed, seriously you'll at least get some forced exercise) but my heart and joints probably won't be too good when I'm 50.

I'd say electrician, and Cdl if your desperate or extremely introverted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread