Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Johnny Walker posted:

Rex Morgan MD is a strip about a little girl named Sarah who is all-powerful and holds her family hostage with her powers. Recently, a male sibling was sired (Micheal), and it is unknown what kind of competition this will bring to her.

The Morgan clan is fairly wealthy despite Rex seeing perhaps 2 patients a day and June doing God knows what she does, but that doesn't matter, because they get everything for free from rich friends whose paths they frequently cross and who fall under the spell of Sarah.

They are just starting a storyline about Sarah visiting the headmaster of her new school, who will be so impressed with the brilliant and talented Sarah that she will be skipping 2 grades and be allowed to take only the classes she wants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Wanamingo posted:

I was going to post my daily round of comics, but gently caress it, this is all you need to see.

Nobody needs to see this. Gilchrist is such a hack.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Evil Mastermind posted:

Working Daze should not be a parent.

If your job is to make unfunny, nerd-pandering jokes, at least try to spell things correctly

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
The endless stream of background gags seem like a failed attempt to achieve humor by quantity over quality. They're a pointless distraction in this terrible comic where the only punchline is (( O O ))

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Odonata posted:

I Wish I Were Gary Larson, or, Foolish Mortals

I hate how big their heads are. I don't know if it's entirely a stylistic choice or if it's seasoned with a dash of misunderstanding proportions, but it's grotesque.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Evil Mastermind posted:

Working Daze is easy to draw.

I know when my coworkers take time off they also take home their computers, chairs, desks, and walls.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Julet Esqu posted:

Luann

You just know there's a bottle of bourbon in his desk with his name on it. The faster he gives everybody an A and ends class, the faster they will be together. It helps him forget Back Then, back when he still loved art.
Why does the cut of the top half of the dress flip every frame?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Tofu Terry posted:

Makes me miss pictures for sad children.

Less blurry:

• Locked thread