Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Evil Mastermind posted:

Super-Fun-Pak-Comix collapses the waveform.

This is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

LordSaturn posted:

What does that even do :psyduck:

Burning sensation?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Strontium posted:

Thanks! This gets the job done.

I saw it has some resize options that could be useful, and I was thinking of setting them to the largest size you're allowed to post. However, it looks to me like the forum rules haven't been updated since 2006, and the official word is you shouldn't post images larger than 800x600 pixels. Almost every comic in this thread breaks one if not both of those dimensions. Is there some unofficial rule, guideline or recommendation regarding file size I should abide by? Or should I just post everything in timg tags?

Intelligent Life quality options!

800 width

1000 width

1,440 width, full size

Full size in timg tags

STUPID loving BARRY HAHAH DUMB rear end JOCK MEATHEAD rear end in a top hat WITH BICEPS AND poo poo I DONT NEED THAT IM A GAMER/NERD I RULE THE WORLD WITH ELECTRONICS AND poo poo GWEN IS GONNA COME AROUND SOON AND SIT ON MY DICK WITH THE AMOUNT OF NICE IM THROWING HER WAY I CANT WAIT TO TELL REDDIT WHAT A BITCH SHE IS

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Strontium posted:

Intelligent Life

People talk about that episode of Seinfeld where a woman's name rhymed with clitoris you loving idiot.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

goatface posted:

Barry is making a joke, related to the conversation they are having. However, his joke is not a direct reference to any pre-consumed media, never mind a "geek" reference, and so is met with bemusement by his aspergic colleagues.

This especially.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Strontium posted:

Intelligent Life (Happy 45th birthday, Reddick!)

:flipoff::siren::emo:FRIENDZONE:emo::siren::flipoff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG_VItFUEEI&t=70s

e; and a lady said it so it must be a real thing!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

quote:

Intelligent Life

Imagine me jamming a lobotomy drill up my nose and into my brain, forever.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Prince is dead.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Kumaton posted:

I really hope the punchline Brad envisioned was "Pluggers are retired! Ha ha!" instead of the just pure :smith: we got.

If you want, think of it as a Ballard Street comic where old people dress in McDonalds uniform, cap and name tag for insanity sake.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
An all black To Kill a Mockingbird sounds good though.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Strontium posted:

Intelligent Life

:The Joke: Quagmire is a sexual deviant!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Strontium posted:

Intelligent Life

You got punched by a woman's husband whose sweater you got stuck to when you dropped one of your skittles in her popcorn.

Who else but Quagmire?!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Manuel Calavera posted:

Mother Goose & :stare:

:wtc:

I'd buy the heck out of those.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Strontium posted:

Intelligent Life

Is the joke "Barry think Jeff just hit puberty and is ashamed of masturbating" ?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Nenonen posted:

Britain had kept Germany under blockade since 1914, United States joined it in 1917. So the barber or his supplier has pre-war razors in storage, what are they to do? Throw them away? In the previous strip Everett got mad at a guy who was wasting a bit of sugar.

They melt them down for guns! bullets! strap hooks! Trench knives! helmets!

There's a bloody war on boy!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Tiggum posted:

Pluggers

He's gently caress that dog.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Indolent Bastard posted:

Sadly, they still do. :smith:

I'm Chris Hardwick and nerd poo poo is #ForTheWin

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Laputanmachine posted:

This almost made me physically ill for some reason and I'm not usually squeamish. Good job I guess.

So there's nerd girls who are Good and Wise and girly girls who are Bad and Stupid or at best misguided. What's this genius's take on sporty jock girls? Are they all lesbians? Or secretly post-op trannies? Beep boop does not compute?

It made you ill because the nacho cheese taste on Cheetos is disgusting, the cheeto puff is disgusting, cheeto dust stains are disgusting, the cakey build up of cheeto dust is condensed disgusting.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Wanamingo posted:

Deep Dark Fears

Same but I sliced up my hand like sausage and pan seared the slices.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

sweeperbravo posted:

I'd bet it matters an awful lot to the good people of Fort Payne! :colbert:

They'd still be the sock capital if it wasn't for that damned yankee Lincoln and the war of Northern aggression. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

The joke is that she's afraid of looking incontinent?

• Locked thread