Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tiggum posted:

Foob by FactsAreUseless

Holy poo poo, I forgot I ever did this. Where the gently caress did you find it? I have a bunch of my Spider-Man edits (sadly, the first half or so are permanently lost), thanks to GorfZaplen, but I don't remember this one at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wanamingo posted:

That probably means you were drunk or something when you made it, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
I used to do a lot of edits around 4 a.m. while I was getting ready for work.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

RandomFerret posted:

H. Jon Benjamin for Rip or nothing!
Patrick Warburton

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Immigrants are an unstoppable destructive force. It is inevitable that they will ruin your entire way of life, and nothing can be done to prevent this. Any prophet who promises salvation is false.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

kith_groupie posted:

I missed most of the 2015 thread. How long has Mary Worth been just pleasant stories for the heavily sedated?
Mary Worth is a newspaper comic strip, which has had a seven-decade run since it began in 1938 under the title Mary Worth's Family.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Evil Mastermind posted:

Super-Fun-Pak-Comix lists accomplishments.

Radioactive Phil Collins is the result of a Brian Eno project that got deeply out of hand.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Johnny Walker posted:

And one of my favorite MT edits that I could find.

Holy poo poo! This is one of mine from years ago. I forgot I did it.

Edit: Or I was pretty sure it was mine. Someone else says they did it? Could have sworn it was me. Seems like my style. But I don't remember that well, so Tiggum if this is yours it's hilarious.

FactsAreUseless fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Feb 5, 2016

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A Married Couple Try To Spice Things Up

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Aardmania posted:

Once again, another warning sign of the horrors that were yet to come.
It's because the crosshatched-up snail shell is straight out of Uzumaki.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Der Shovel posted:

No translation needed Fingerpori.

I bet both of those guys are named Zack.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Julet Esqu posted:

All these girls trying to trick Piro into loving them. He is a (presumably heterosexual) college-age male who likes sleeping in other peoples' homes. Just be like, "Hey, you wanna?" Even if he says no, at least your not the kind of person who tries to trick people into loving you.
The punchline is that there are powerful forces in their universe that prevent anyone from ever having sex with anyone else.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wanamingo posted:

Deep Dark Fears

Never pick up shells at the beach. A lot of them are home to extremely poisonous things. People die.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Simian_Prime posted:

Briilant edits!

Two firefighters living with a serial arsonist. This should be fun.
It was only one time, and the reader was complicit.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Aardmania posted:

Piranha Club

What

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nuts 'n' Gum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bimmi posted:

Now I can't help but imagine a whole notebook full of this stuff.

gently caress the world.
Already been done.

http://www.theonion.com/article/luann-creator-wrestling-with-how-to-address-terror-1431

• Locked thread