Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

SomeMathGuy posted:

Surely even Luann couldn't drag this out nine more days, right?

... Right?

Also I love how COURTHOUSE is just an askew font addition on lazily drawn and consequently curved architecture.

I, for one, kind of hope they do go with a 9/11 wedding, just for the backlash. How stubborn can you be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

dismas posted:

I wish I could find the "Spiders! Mankind's allies in our insect war" edit someone did because this would make a good sequel

Well, here you go.

Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

ukonvasara posted:

YOU'RE

BIRDS

You know, some birds do eat other birds.

Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

Nenonen posted:

I didn't follow Judge Parker that close before Marciuliano took over. Containment units? Were they really keeping their over-aged, under-paid workers locked up in the sweatshop?

Yes. that was exactly what they planned to do. they thought there would be no issue doing so.

Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

Ein cooler Typ posted:

why are they all wearing the same outfit? are they all time travelers?

Yes. They are all the same person.

Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

Phimosissy posted:

edit2: goddamn I need to play that game again. I bet windows 10 just eats my CD-ROM for breakfast

Just make sure to use ScummVM and you should be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

WickedHate posted:

The personal belongings of Osamu Tezuka(Astro Boy, about a dozen other things that basically invented anime) were found to include a bunch of erotically charged mouse women! (I need something that's a combination of :japan: and :eng101:)

He was quite a fan of Disney and Mickey Mouse in particular. I guess that explains why.

• Locked thread