Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that
Can someone post the recent Spider-Man edits from the last thread? I should really remember them clearer since they were my favorite thing but I lost my bookmark to the imgur page since then and all I can remember is Black Widow saying something like "You're getting a phonecall. For murder." (recollection may or may not be completely wrong)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Julet Esqu posted:

Sally Forth

Speaking as someone who's been in a successful long distance relationship going on five years now, I have to admit I'm finding the current Sally Forth plotline to be a bit of a downer. I hope something happens to turn it around. :smith:

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Julet Esqu posted:

The Amazing Spider-Man

So, like... It's shrinking gas. If it shrinks everything, why doesn't it shrink the furniture, or the entire room for that matter? If it only shrinks breathing organisms, why does it shrink their clothes?

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Is it just me, or is the gangster kid from Sunday Phantom slowly morphing into the demon kid from Rex Morgan?

• Locked thread