Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
I fell out of reading the previous thread and I'm 21391 posts behind, did I miss anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another

Every time I see this lovely loving comic I close my eyes and wish really hard for Scott Meets Family Circus to come back

it never works :(

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Evil Mastermind posted:

Working Daze goes for the lazy Dilbert joke.

Did they just do that caption in MSpaint

they did, didn't they

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Slammy posted:

Whoops Sisters

It's just going to be them doing this same pose on a different background each week, isn't it.

Speaking of old cartoons, I'm curious as to whether Giles has ever come up in these threads. He was primarily a political cartoonist, but every now and then he would do something not ripped from the headlines.

There were several books of Giles collections around my house that I read growing up. A lot of the jokes went over my head, but his detailed style and recurring characters made them fun to pore over.

Is there any newspaper cartoonist on this level today? It's kind of depressing that things have gone from this stuff to modern Nancy.

• Locked thread