Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Fans posted:

Be interested to see what he does about London Housing if he does win since that's what he ran on, because gently caress if I know how you could possibly fix London's housing.

With a hammer (and sickle?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Pork Pie Hat posted:

January 7th 2015: The day UKMT made the BBC start deleting tweets.

Well, ok, probably not. But still.

Happy New Year!

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Now do one about the perfidious Turk.

Actually, just do one.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Oberleutnant posted:

Seeing fun stuff at work today:

I think we have improved (marginally) as a society.

I misread the headline as the nymph and the swan and was expecting some mythological greek poo poo.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Obviously he forgot to cosmic order himself a clear road.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Actually, talking of Noel Edmonds, does anyone have a link to that article about him from a while ago where it went into just how batshit he is? My favourite moment was the bit where he talked about how he met his new partner through CO but then she left him, so obviously he hadn't been specific enough in his request to the universe.

e: 13th Jan 1960 - Gulag system officially abolished. Class traitors roam free.

sebzilla fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jan 14, 2016

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

I will only negotiate on the condition that the President apologise for the actions of his country in 1982, as well as those of Diego Maradona in 1986 and Diego Simeone in 1998. He must also sign a document confirming that Britain rules and Argentina drools, and cede ownership of that bit of Patagonia where all the Welsh people are.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

This seems legit. Our "Sexy" score is an embarrassingly low 2, behind such countries as Luxembourg and Kazakhstan.

Luckily we make up for it in all the boring categories like "having nukes" and "taking everyone's money".

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Left Side Story.

Momentum Rouge.

8 Women (In My shadow Cabinet)

Stalin Express

Prats (focusing more on the PLP)

Jeremy and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Bike

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

https://twitter.com/britainelects/status/690316251495862273?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Corbyn unelectable blah blah blah

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

V. Illych L. posted:

i don't think that's due to corbyn tbh

i also agree that the reports of corbyn's DEATH SENTENCE for labour are somewhat exaggerated, but there's no real reason to attribute every positive poll to him. the remarkable thing in that poll is that UKIP seems to have, uh, exploded

It's not a poll, it's a by-election result. Labour gained a council seat in Thanet.

And sure, Corbyn's influence is probably negligible, but Labour is securing consistently good results despite the apparently impending lefty apocalypse.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Ugh, what a shitter of a morning. Fluo was a good lad, RIP

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

ForeverBWFC posted:

So apparently this Saturday is a "day of action" for MRAs all over the country, organised by "ROOSH" or whatever the gently caress his name is.Listing here. Maybe the fine denizens of this thread would want to join others in greeting these foul people as they reveal themselves to the world from behind their keyboards...

If anyone asks you where the pet shop is, lamp them in the loving face. Got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Extreme0 posted:

Btw I don't have "fits" of rage. I get angry just like anyone else would which is just cause and effect poo poo.

Most people don't regularly get so angry they have to bite their own hand until it bleeds to avoid physically harming others.

• Locked thread