Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

AceClown posted:

Also what toppings do you lot like on your crumpets? :canofworms:

Pickled Onion Monster Munch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Eight will chuck their toys out of the pram if they don't get their own way

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

serious gaylord posted:

Whos taking pictures of these letters?

Whoever runs their Twitter account presumably.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Pissflaps posted:

There's a place called Bellend Farm.

Could not confirm.

Did you mean Low Bell End Farm?

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Shut up you Tory loving oval office.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Outside of photo ops, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Cameron where he didn't look like he was laughing at a poor person just out of shot.

The look of pure unadulterated hatred on Orban's face makes my heart skip a beat!

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Land of Hope and Glory
Something, something else
Land of Hope and Glory
That is where I live

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

"Hear Nothing, See Nothing, Say Nothing" by Discharge would make a good National Anthem.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

For at least the two or three airstrikes I read about by the UK in Syria they didn't even bother using Brimstones, instead relying on Paveways. All the fuss made about the UK and their Brimstones and they haven't even used any!

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I must admit I did stop reading about UK activity in Syria when the media stopped reporting on it quite so fervently. Oh well, hooray for the UK and hooray for Brimstone!

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I figured it out in the end but I was initially unsure as to why we had HMS Prisoner of War and/or HMS Proof of Work.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Oberleutnant posted:

Anal Dilettante

Who isn't?!

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm_I9jCGjA4

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Praseodymi posted:

How was the Labour party advert? I saw the beginning of it, but then the channel got changed so we could watch Great British Railway Journeys.

Probably got bumped up the the wall order for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?theuklabourparty

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Pissflaps posted:

So the plan is to enter 'negotiations' with Argentina over the Falklands with the public and private intention of not conceding anything?

And this seems reasonable to you?

What would you do Pissflaps?

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqJhY9-qziU

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Presumably, deserters will be shot?

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I once went to Aldi in my pajamas and bought beer with my JSA. If they sold it, I would have bought some tobacco too.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I remember a TV show on some godforsaken channel (BBC3?) about stupid young people going skiing and they always couldn't really ski and just sat around getting drunk. I seem to remember someone falling through, or, at least, smashing a door or window.

A friend and his parents went skiing once and his Mum spent 13 of 14 days in a knee brace after falling.

gently caress skiing I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Coohoolin posted:

Skiing is great but if you're not learning as a kid and doing your drat pizza shapes for days and instead just go over the basics and then hop right on a red piste you're a moron and asking for trouble. Also never ski if you're feeling the slightest bit tired or under the weather.

It does seem like something you should do when you are in absolutely the perfect frame of mind.

• Locked thread