Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas
I'll eat them if they're there. poo poo I'll eat the whole tube, cos they're morish. But I wouldn't buy them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006

Jose posted:

how about some actual news I don't think was posted http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jan/01/labour-could-stop-cooperating-tories-protest-party-funding-cuts

all the other parties are kicking off quite rightly at having their funding slashed while the tories spend more than ever. they're doing some truly horrible poo poo to gently caress over the other parties in general and push their stuff through and I can't believe its not really making more noise.

(PRESS PLAY ON CONSERVATIVE TALK BOY)

quote:

A No 10 source said: “Cutting the huge deficit we inherited from Labour is crucial in building a strong and secure British economy. Government departments, local councils and other parts of the public sector have had to make savings to help reduce Britain’s deficit. We believe it is right to ask political parties to help tackle the deficit too by making savings in Short money.”

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006

Renaissance Robot posted:

I also take issue with our geopolitical interests in the region.

That'd be nice. Be interesting to see who whinges about it.

I can conceive of no possible argument against it, but I will put good money on seeing some pretty terrific tantrums, many of which will include the term 'political correctness gone mad'.

Edit: and it will help terrorists forge passports. Any loving money.

EvilGenius fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Jan 2, 2016

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006

Pork Pie Hat posted:

(The Tories are also doubling the fine for littering, to £150).

Eh? Any particular reason?

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006

The communities minister needs something to do, got it.

• Locked thread