Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nibbles!
Jun 26, 2008

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

make australia great again as well please

Magog posted:

I don 't even go to any music festivals but gently caress this boring state.
3 deaths in the past year, literally less than 1 in a million in this city, despite the status quo probably leading to worse outcomes than possible.

Isn't it the case that you can't OD on MDMA anyway? It's heat or dehydration that gets you? Do they still stop you taking your own water into festivals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nibbles!
Jun 26, 2008

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

open24hours posted:

Yeah that's pretty much my take on it. If the AFL want a drug testing regime they should organise their own. That drug testing in sport is treated as a public service like environmental monitoring or the regulation of the labour market seems strange to me.

Athletes generally have a small window for success and will happily destroy themselves for short-term gain whilst sporting bodies turn a blind eye.

Nibbles!
Jun 26, 2008

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

"Political correctness" is staying healthy. I'll give her the benefit of doubt and assume someone else chose the headline.

Nibbles!
Jun 26, 2008

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

"Hey Elise Elliot. Don't hold your face on that stove top, that's politically incorrect"

"Ooh I'll show you"

Nibbles!
Jun 26, 2008

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Boys will be boys film themselves having sex without the other parties knowledge

• Locked thread