Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
So with this new updated roster should I be for or against the absurdly incompetent neocon pricks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Anidav posted:

Lol Dick Smith is beyond hosed, I hope all those teenage workers are watching the news and looking for new jobs or else they'll get a nasty surprise when the cull comes for them

Yeah dude, you can call out the management or what have you, but 'lol Dick Smith is hosed lol workers losing their jobs lol' isn't cool.
Besides as poster above me said, I bet teenage workers only make up a small percentage.

Edit: Thinking about it, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were posting from the perspective of the people whining about the Dick Smith staff "hoarding all the bargains"

sick of Applebees fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jan 4, 2016

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Birb Katter posted:

He was just saying 'the writing is on the wall for people working there, jump ship now don't try ride it out'

Maybe, but prefacing it with lol changes the tone a bit.

I guess I'm a bit tetchy because my housemate works at one, and after he heard the news he said he was having a little panic attack.

sick of Applebees fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Jan 4, 2016

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
I would be interested in this Stan Grant video, anyone got a link?

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

You Am I posted:

I had second degree burns to my lower legs and feet.

It was a very painful three weeks. And now I have the added bonus of nerve damage as well!

Well, I hope you thanked your parents for letting you live life free and unfettered from PCness!

• Locked thread