Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

I liked the first part of the op but the rest seemed a bit...samey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Recoome posted:

So my understanding is that it is okay for backbencher a to sexually harrass public servants, but not frontbenchers

It is a crime to endanger the PM's re-election chances.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

open24hours posted:

Comments are good too.

Andrew Elder got on the Briggs case, pointing out a weird bit of smear from an ABC piece written by a former Howard staffer:

quote:

There's another factor, however: the public servant should not have been placed in that situation, not only by Briggs and his chief of staff, but by her own managers and supervisors. From Briggs's explanation, it appears that she was a locally-based officer: her bosses should have ensured that she was not put into a position that risked compromising her. They failed her.

It's the department's fault that Briggs is a sleazy letch. Amazing. The piece gets in an apology on Briggs side. He "did the right thing" in resigning. Then a snigger at the ALP for "being mute" with a suggestion that Shorten might not want to cast the first stone, and then a he-said-she-said journo whitewash tut-tut about media management. I'm disgusted.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Thread favourite Chris Kenny is here to explain why it is not a big deal:

Dogfucker in sex scandal Turnbull whitewash: It's all Mal's fault for not listening to me and my sixth sense about the bitches, and my superior political insight that has never failed except that one time. Who will give him the Cabinet goss now?

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Graic Gabtar posted:

On another completely unrelated topic. Went to the supermarket before. 2nd January, hot cross buns.

They were in Coles on New Years Eve.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Agreed. I'm always disappointed when Easter ends because there are no more hot cross buns.

Uhh my local Woollies had the standard and the chocolate ones for months after Easter, they only stopped for the Xmas season. It's effectively year-round now.

quote:

What amazes me is not that the media starts attacking any woman who accuses someone high profile of sexual harassment (par for the course really) but that any women actually go through with reporting it at all, given the treatment they receive.

One of those articles was appalling. They weren't going to identify the victim for "privacy" but here is the job she does and a bunch of identifying details about her background.

Not just that but arses like dogfucker and Uhlmann whine about losing Briggsy, someone who was "at least interesting". More interesting to them than his victims.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Cleretic posted:

Here's the funny thing about that: was he, really? Before this happened, was he a blip on anybody's radar, did anybody give a poo poo?

We're not losing 'a character', we're losing a footnote, and the fact the best they can say is that he was 'interesting' when he wasn't even someone like Bernardi is hilariously damning.

As Preston Towers points out, the whole CPG shtick is what's in it for them, they're not there to inform us, they're not doing political journalism out of any social contract, and they're unable to connect what they're doing to anything real. They're just bored with most of the politicians and get actual entertainment out of losers like Briggs.

It helps explain the Ashbygate reaction, why they just assumed this kind of thing was business as usual and wasn't important enough to discuss with us plebs anyway, but now the police and Malcolm have pulled their finger out, suddenly we're getting backgrounded on how much the party hated Brough and Briggs anyway.

In the general scheme of things, noone should give a poo poo except that it's a sign of how badly things are being done in our name by people Howard wouldn't spit on let alone be ministers.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Predictably the CPG is now going full cry on Briggs in the hunt for retweets and a fake "debate" where the boys line up against the girls and we all m̙̱e͇̙̯̲̱e̻̰͈͙̤̤ț̣̳̣̯̙̠͎ ̪̟̺̥̞̣̼u͖̣̩̬̘̪͇p͚̯̙ ̠͓ḭ̯̜n̼͖̦̲ ̥̳̰̟̗̯͕a͓ͅ ̝̝̙b͎̣̰̝͈̻i̭͓̦͚͓g͇̳͈ͅ ̝g͈̙̻̣͕̙̰͙r̠̝̰͓̺͓ͅo̙̫̫͓u̟̖̖͙͙̝̝p͓̗̺̭̦̬ ͔̭̣̱̤͓͕h͉̖̙̭̭̻͔u̻̘̣̪̭̠g̖̝̻ ̝̙̭a̹̲b̖̲̥͖̤͉̮̗̪o̥̰̘͉̬̯̥̯u̗̲̬̖͉̹̼̭ͅt̫͚ ̤͍̩̗̱͈̯h͇̬͇̥̞o̖̦̘͍͍̺̭w̯̙̳͎͍̪̥͇ ̦̝̱͍̳̫m̮e̜̲̫̪̣͎̠a͓̺̣͕̟̤n͙͉̘̻̻̪i̯̯̪͇̞̦n̺̥g͙̮̳̳̱͇͇f̤͇͇̙̻͇̥u͕͖̦̖͇̳l̮̯͉̪͙̦̫ ͍̰̬̱̪̩̟͔i̬̺͉t͈̟̹̪̤͕̩ ̰̦̲a͙͉͎̗l̟̻̦̪̘l̲͙͉ ̲i͔̲̖s͙̮ͅ ̲̟̤͕͎͇̥̺̣a͖͙̫̱n̜͖̱̫̦͔d͔͙̙͈͖ ̹͓͎͕͔̤̗h͈͎̞̩͔̪͔̦o̹̭̦̟̘ͅw̖̦̱̥͉ͅ ̳̠̳̺̲̥̼w̳͍̫̩͎e̪̱̯̹̣ͅ'̱͙͉͕͚̼r̫͉͕̣͇̰̻̜e͙͓͍
͈͇͖͍͚̙̝r͈̱̦̲͔e̥̰̩̫p͓̺r͙͕͓e̞̙̦͈͙s͕̺̰͔̬͍͙̻e͙n̦̣̩̘͖̟̝t̲̤̫͍͖̣̘i̭̤n̟͇̜̜̭͈g̼̮ ̭̥̞͖t͕̦͕ḥ̲͚̫̲͕̤ḛ̙ͅ ̱͇̻̘̫͙͇͕w̳̖̬͖̜̞͈͉̜i̻͙̘̦̩l̯̰̮͎̤͔̥l͖̬̗̘ ̗̖̟̹o͓͉͎̭ͅf̪͉̯̱̦͇͍ ͉̪͔̜̫ṱ̥̭̯͕̙̘ḥ̺̱e͇̦̯̳͔ ̪̼̱͙̪̦̝̹ͅp̤̦e͙ọ̘̪p̫̗l̲̮̜͙̜̙ͅe̼͖̰̰̰̼̠̦ͅ

Also Samantha Maiden's piece reveals another sad little highlight:

quote:

The Sunday Telegraph can also reveal some cabinet ministers were “shocked” at the volume of alcohol he disclosed consuming to ­investigators in a cabinet-in-confidence report that detailed his Hong Kong high jinks with the young public servant.

How about them Cabinet leaks?

ewe2 fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Jan 3, 2016

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Trapezium Dave posted:

It was painfully obvious from how Cabinet announced the resignation that there was a long conga line of bullshit from Briggs and they were trying to save face for everyone. To then turn that around and attack Cabinet for being too hard on what was the final straw means the biggest question in all of this is how someone as politically stupid as Briggs got a ministerial position in the first place.

Because the bullshit has become systemic. Preston Towers on the latest Wonky podcast made a very good point: these are people who cannot be discreet and don't understand the purpose of discretion. Turnbull is presiding over people who will leak anything to anyone. He won't know from one minute to the next what loving moronic manchild will do.

Here's another fantastic example I've only just seen on twitter:

That's almost fractally wrong. Not just that they don't get why Briggs got the boot, not just that they want the right to go full idiot on an overseas taxpayer-funded junket, they saw nothing wrong in telling the loving media about it too.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Graic Gabtar posted:

Who could have predicted digging poo poo out of the ground would not lead to gold paved streets!?!

15 months out is a bit early though. The real problem is that they have no idea how to generate any other revenue and no money to fund the infrastructure because neoliberal toys (and profits flown overseas).

DAAS Kapitalist posted:

This might have been posted here before, but this article on the shady stuff that went on after Woolworths sold Dick Smith is really interesting.

https://foragerfunds.com/bristlemouth/dick-smith-is-the-greatest-private-equity-heist-of-all-time/

Anatomy of pump-and-dump, that's breathtaking. Note how useful it is to be a private equity firm, no public statements of your workings required, so you can sound believable in your bullshit. They really exploited the inventory brilliantly.

Yeah Tandy got swallowed by DSE on order of Big W which destroyed the retail electronics market because they gutted the inventory, until Jaycar picked it up. Tandy had brilliant people who nursed the retail market, Jaycar doesn't have that kind of engagement, and never expected to. And now it's too late because the international market on the internet is far more cutthroat on inventory than any retail shop, and so Jaycar are very careful not to over-extend on kits etc.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Cartoon posted:

This makes dealing with Jaycar (As a wholesaler) really annoying/difficult. Their product range goes in quality from garbage tier to fanfuckingtastic. The only way to find out is to get one in stock. When you find it is a genuinely great product at a phenomenal price point and order in more they are often out of stock and then the product never reappears. I'm told this is a frustration with dealing with Chinese manufacturers in general but that is someone else's problem.

Tell me about it, searching their online web store with keywords is a bloody nightmare. Blaming the Chinese is a cop-out, there's always someone else who has it. Sometimes it's better to rock up to a store and ask. If I haven't bought it through ebay already.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Birb Katter posted:

That's such a loving scummy thing to do. If you're going to do that pony up the extra cash to pay for the store you went to and the staff time you used. Otherwise do your research and buy online.

Some things you can't just buy online sight unseen. I'd love to buy shoes online but I'm too wary of getting the wrong size. I bought a bass guitar online which was a very scary thing to do, but I did my research first and I have bought (and continue to buy) musical equipment online as I do my research.

Having said that, I'll probably go to a guitar store and play stuff anyway because no amount of youtube videos helps you with an actual object you need to be comfortable with for years, and that applies to many things. And big surprise: people have always tried-and-not-buyed. The word of mouth might be more valuable than an immediate sale, you'd be surprised.

Graic Gabtar posted:

I always buy from another state as I've found some suppliers get very aggressive if you complain as they don't want negative eBay feedback. I don't want them landing on my doorstep.

The whole feedback thing is a trap for both sides of the transaction to satisfy some dumb ebay exec's stats. How is it useful to have to say 5/5 out of everything on every drat transaction, how does that serve anyone? And blaming me for the feedback mechanism guarantees I'll never buy from a vendor, I skip any shop/item that makes a fuss about it in their blurb, I've got no time for that bullshit and neither should vendors, who should be telling ebay to pack it in.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Birb Katter posted:

Yeah, they're playing it hard. Kid is dead now too.

Gotta wipe out that reminder that we're being governed by emotional 13yo's fast, let's talk about punching on instead.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Anidav posted:

aussiefarmers.com.au/Default.asp

Ironically I've stopped using them because their delivery drivers are incompetent and actually failed to deliver milk.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

freebooter posted:

There is just no way the majority of the party is going to vote Abbott back in as leader in this term of government. Even if Turnbull got drunk on Anzac Day and took a piss on a war memorial it would be Morrison.

They'd put Abbott in before Morrison, the right fringe have written him off as a traitor. This controversy just hurts Turnbull, the new line is all about attacking him. You can imagine the kind of pussyfooting around the incident from distinguished moral leaders like catallaxy.com, where Sinclair Davison is demanding actual proof that they're blaming the victim from The Drum (which attracts its own special kind of idiot), and Steve Kates screaming about the electoral consequences with an entirely different set of idiots who are especially mad at Xenophon for being too popular in SA and threatening 3-4 Lib seats as a result.

Some days you just want to set people on fire.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Jumpingmanjim posted:

:siren: DO NOT READ CATALLAXY FILES :siren:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Jumpingmanjim posted:

You enjoy the writing of Judith Sloan?

As mad as they are, they represent the thinking behind the people who support the so-called conservatives; some of it is genuinely and unintentionally funny, some hair-raising, but it's always educational. The people on this site fancy themselves to be practical and insightful, some of them get stick from their own followers for being too intellectual or favouring big business. There's a lot of generational angst, and the usual bigotry and flag-waving, and some very strange ideas, but it's all out in the open and you can learn from it.

Perhaps the weirdest is the idea that government is not only doing it all wrong, it shouldn't be doing it at all but at the same time it should be doing more of it with less compassion and if only it had the right people this would happen.

If you don't understand why Morrison is no longer the man of the moment, you need to read these people to understand why, they don't always give their reasons in the comments on other sites.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nooo! IT'S SUPER DUTTON!

quote:

HE has a nodding kind of mumble that gives the impression he is harmless. A middle-aged man in a blue suit, with nothing much to contribute.

This is all part of the ruse.

This is the Clark Kent image he has fostered. A gentle incompetence has lulled the electorate into a false sense of underestimation.

The truth is ... Peter Dutton must be a super hero. There can be no other explanation for his existence.

He may not wear his underpants on the outside but Dutton has perfected his very own super power: the art of political survival.

Super Pete really is “The Bloke They Cannot Sack”

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Sounds like the building boom icebergs are breaking off the stock market shelf and plunging the yuan into the sea. I'm sure the Australian market is staring dumbly and whimpering too much to say anything just yet.

Also, the bad old days May Joh rot in hell.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

And we don't have the money to float us over a collapse this time. Thanks Abbott & co.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Frogmanv2 posted:

I dont know if you understand this, but the government can literally create money.

I know about bonds, I just doubt that this bunch of screeches is going to go that way when it's much more tempting to make a Darwinian contest out of it. When we had a bunch of money these are the guys who didn't invest it and instead turned off the revenue tap. I also don't believe that bonds are a magic pudding. It's a great way to park money, though. You're betting that enough people want to do this so we can avoid a China meltdown, I don't buy that.

What I think will happen is that the banks will scream blue murder, the government will throw money at them and excuses at us and chop large swathes out of their budget instead.

ewe2 fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Jan 8, 2016

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Frogmanv2 posted:

I think you are truly underestimating the amount of money that is floating around looking for a good low risk investment. Its not just Australian money, Its global money. Besides, we wouldnt need massive amounts to get us out of the poo poo.

I'm not underestimating it, I just don't think it will be spent in a useful way, which makes it a useless mechanism. The money will go, as Cartoon suggests, to mates in the mining and financial industries for the promise of a board seat and a consulting retainer, it's never going to be used for the good of the country.

quote:

This is what is likely to happen if neoliberals are in charge.

What do you mean "if"? Where have you been, under a rock, they're running it now. Their little mates in the IPA and funnier places like catallaxy have been screaming anti-Keynesian economics for years. Turnbull managed to put a halfway sane public servant in the Treasury again but that's no comfort to the public sector.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Frogmanv2 posted:

Understand that Im taking a hypothetically possible stance, not a likely outcome stance.

Its hypothetically possible that the greens win in a landslide and public opinion turns round and these good outcomes can happen. Its not likely though.

True enough :D It's just so depressing even looking at the macroeconomics because political idiots and their big business enablers have been flattening everything with their size 12s for decades.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Recoome posted:

Wow looks like the ABC isn't just a left-wing mouthpiece, where's the :smug: now??

Unusually, catallaxy has been utterly silent a day into this! Never mind, one of their main Essendon supporters proves by awesome logic how unfair WADA's appeal is. Also, anti-vax phd's are totally ok otherwise it's censorship. I'm sure they'll get around to the ABC some day.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Refer to my last answer to this question.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Courtesy of the screams emanating from anti-Turnbull right-wingers, here is an overview of the election pork-barrel strategy. The screaming is about the access of disabled, women, ex-service people and Aboriginals to business funding for the employment of disabled, women, ex-service people and Aboriginals of course. I mean, money is for the good people after all.

Otherwise Turnbull is literally buying friends.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Well, torture of refugees deserves a medal doesn't it. Remember, these clowns have access to our metadata presumably so we don't interrupt that torture.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

All the people who want your metadata for free (via ABC):

quote:

Australian Financial Security Authority
Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
Australian Postal Corporation
Australian Taxation Office
Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre
Civil Aviation Safety Authority
Clean Energy Regulator
Department of Agriculture
Department of Defence
Department of the Environment
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Department of Health
Department of Human Services
Department of Social Services
Fair Work Building and Construction
National Measurement Institute
ACT Revenue Office
Access Canberra (Department of Treasury and Economic Development)
Bankstown City Council
Consumer Affairs (Victoria)
Consumer, Building and Occupational Services (Tasmania)
Consumer and Business Services (South Australia)
Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (Queensland)
Department of Commerce (Western Australia)
Department of Corrective Services (Western Australia)
Department of Environment and Heritage Protection (Queensland)
Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources (Victoria)
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (Victoria)
Department of Environment Regulation (Western Australia)
Department of Fisheries (Western Australia)
Department of Justice and Regulation (Consumer Affairs) (Victoria)
Department of Justice and Regulation (Sheriff of Victoria)
Department of Mines and Petroleum (Western Australia)
Department of Primary Industries (Fisheries) (NSW)
Environment Protection Authority (South Australia)
Greyhound Racing Victoria
Harness Racing NSW
Health Care Complaints Commission (NSW)
Legal Services Board (Victoria)
NSW Environment Protection Authority
NSW Fair Trading
Office of Environment and Heritage (NSW)
Office of Fair Trading (Queensland)
Office of State Revenue (NSW)
Office of State Revenue (Queensland
Office of the Racing Integrity Commissioner (Victoria)
Primary Industries and Regions South Australia
Queensland Building and Construction Commission
Racing and Wagering Western Australia
Racing NSW
Racing Queensland
Roads and Maritime Service NSW
Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Victoria)
State Revenue Office (Victoria)
Taxi Services Commission (Victoria)
Revenue SA
Victorian WorkSafe Authority

Omitting the 27 redacted names, the full list of agencies who requested access to
historical telecommunications data included:

Access Canberra (Department of Treasury and Economic Development)
ACT Revenue Office
Australian Financial Security Authority
Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
Australian Postal Corporation
Australian Taxation Office
Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre
Bankstown City Council
Civil Aviation Safety Authority
Clean Energy Regulator
Consumer and Business Services (South Australia)
Consumer, Building and Occupational Services
Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (Queensland)
Department of Commerce (Western Australia)
Department of Corrective Services (Western Australia)
Department of Defence
Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources (Fisheries)
(Victoria)
Department of Environment and Heritage Protection (Queensland)
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (Victoria)
Department of Fisheries (Western Australia)
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Department of Health
Department of Human Services
Department of Mines and Petroleum (Western Australia)
Department of Primary Industries (Fisheries) (NSW)
Department of Social Services
Department of the Environment
Environment Protection Authority (South Australia)
Fair Work Building and Construction
Greyhound Racing Victoria
Harness Racing New South Wales
Health Care Complaints Commission (NSW)
Legal Services Board (Victoria)
National Measurement Institute
NSW Environment Protection Authority
NSW Fair Trading
Office of Environment and Heritage (NSW)
Office of Fair Trading (Queensland)
Office of State Revenue (NSW)
Office of State Revenue (Queensland)
Office of the Racing Integrity Commissioner (Victoria)
Primary Industries and Regions South Australia
Queensland Building and Construction Commission
Racing and Wagering Western Australia
Racing NSW
Racing Queensland
Roads and Maritime Service NSW
Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Victoria)
State Revenue Office (Victoria)
Taxi Services Commission (Victoria)
Victorian WorkSafe Authority

There are a bunch that didn't want to be named, obviously, which is very interesting in itself.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Of course you all realize the problem with this: government is unfairly competing with the private sector for free metadata! Hmmm and we just signed that TPP, I wonder...

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

A politician tries to look cuddly while frightening a cat:

This is why you never see Australian politicians try it.

Also lol at Bishop, it says something that this story has effectively been out for days and the most reaction I've seen is a meh on Twitter.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

*curb your enthusiasm theme*

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Hopefully the transcripts will be readable, at what point does that article hide content?

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Ohhh right, I wasn't up with that Delimiter thing, but hopefully NM puts out the transcript and shuts him up. ABC is quietly freaking out and hoping this gets blown away by whatever madness comes out this invasion day weekend.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

open24hours posted:

I don't think ultra-nationalism is really our style. We don't have a myth to refer to in the way older societies do so the movements always look like a tragic pastiche.

Nevertheless, the desperation to believe something is such that it welds these idiots together in a way that may be politically useful to someone at some point. Defining themselves as being not-something-else is how these things get started.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Recoome posted:

Well I think that it taps into the same construct as the "White Australia Policy" did, which honestly I'd argue defined Australian culture more than the Gallipoli landings did.

Oh yeah it goes back to good old 18th century racism actually. "This place is empty except for the people we're poisoning and mass shooting". Back then, they thought they had something better. Now they don't know what is better or not, but they're angry that they don't have more of it.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

open24hours posted:

http://www.mocavo.com/Historical-Records-of-Australia-Volume-9/122867/882

You can read the source of the quote there, be sure to check out page 139 too.

For speed, type in 168 and it's at the bottom of the page. Apparently they had the gall to refuse the "indulgences" of settler life. I thoroughly recommend the Dollop podcast covering this fun time, happy invasion day weekend.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Graic Gabtar posted:

Forgive me (and probably others) for just deciding to tuning out of the whole issue is easier than than the risk of being painted as a racist.

Congratulations! You've won Invasion Day 2016! Here is your prize:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

SadisTech posted:

:newlol:

I just... I... bold the whole thing I guess

Oh Tom Switzer, that hack, figures. What a bunch of nothing about a nobody by someone who wants work with the LNP. He's a poor man's Uhlmann.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Well then don't bring up Jesus to me. It was a long time ago, get over it.

Graic, "making people face up to it" seems to be the problem. Of course you don't have the answer, no one does, that's how privilege wins by default. The irony here is that the same people demanding their complacent amnesia for one invasion are screaming about another invasion:

How dare they not integrate to our satisfaction, why it's as if they have an opinion about our culture! Protect the rights of 8 year old bogans and their Australia Day tattoos! You culturalists!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Catallaxy asks the hilarious question:

quote:

What is it about Australia’s cultural cringe that we need a Government-mandated Australian of the Year? A person who gets a platform to espouse a cause, who gets an award for advocacy rather than achievement?

The Americans, British, French, Germans and so forth do not feel the need for the Government to designate one of their citizens as an American of the Year, Briton of the Year etc. Sure, there are awards given by the Time of London, Esquire magazine, Cosmopolitan and so forth. Let there be private awards but please spare us the sanctimony of allowing one person to preach to us from the Government-designated pulpit.

Surely a reasonable savings measure is to eliminate this award.

Oh no, they keep picking the Wrong Australians :allears: Surely an appropriate cultural cringe would be to, say, knight a monarch.

ewe2 fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Jan 26, 2016

• Locked thread