Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
Stop being a bunch of fuckwits and respect the health and well being of others, loving slug mentality going on here.

If someone presents with a legitimate issue or even otherwise, you treat them on the merit of them being a human with a drat soul.

I'm not going to single anyone out, but get the gently caress over yourselves and quit the tiresome game of division and disgust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
Save your energy and hatred for the illegitimate governments and corporations of the world, and those who seek to do us harm within the safety of their power. Don't be a drat fool and waste your limited breath on those who you should be encouraging to promote positive sustainable change upon this scarred earth.

poo poo?

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

What is the relevance of posting Peter Dutton dancin.... Wow it's an actual potato, I didn't even loving notice, uncanny resemblance now that I've seen it!

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

My financial outlook had me drinking pretty early in the afternoon, upon completing motorbike repairs ahead of time so it felt deserving.

At face value the applications for access to our telecommunications records and or metadata seem pretty grim even on their own. When combined with the supposed requirements of countries who are signatories to the TPP having to enact data retention regulations; Which will allow broad access to individuals private information for multinational organisations and governments, that is worrisome on a much larger and sinister level..

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

It was an amazing speech, and I was so glad to have been able to watch it live on ABC whilst doing some research at home.

Such an astonishing amount of courage and fortitude within his words, truly an inspirational person who has survived extreme conditions.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

This ride is the loving worst and I want my money back.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

"God Almighty... In all of my travels, I've only ever known a human to be an ocean of poo poo."

- Howard Howe, Walrus.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Laserface.. More like Majorrace(ist). Am I right?

Of course I'm right, go gently caress yourself LF.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

That's pretty cool, I once drove Lt. General Morrison from an airport into the respective CBD for a few meetings before driving him back to said airport. He was the highest ranking member of the Defence Force that I ever had the pleasure of driving whilst I was still in active service.

He was a very open and calm person to talk to, and he really left an impression on me that such levels of authority are not always to be afraid of.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Let me say something overly sophisticated; People don't know poo poo.

Sorry it has been a rough day, I'm drinking over the thought of a very ill close family member and it is a hard day.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Laserface posted:

When, if ever, do you think the Australian public will change its opinion on refugees? Im guessing 3 maybe 4 more articles about it. Be sure to post them here so I can keep count.

You are the problem with this loving world.

I know don't poke the poop, but holy poo poo, you are the loving problem.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Holy crap that kid is thick as poo poo, in the army he would be called nothing but a slug and many wouldn't even bother ever looking at his name... I wonder what he would think about that, if he isn't constantly stuck in a world of cognitive dissonance that is.

How these people have managed to survive without any obvious serious injuries is beyond me.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

I thought it was a much higher quality instalment from FDotM, though that is probably due to the tone being rather cold.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

That is dog poo poo and/or cat piss.

What a travesty of a string of words that is.. You should burn it.

Edit: poo poo.. Burning an article of political advertisement/communication is probably a crime, isn't it?

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Operation Rolling Thunder is now being applied over Melbourne. It has been a while since I've heard bursts of thunder lasting for greater than 5 seconds, some even 10, it's quite surreal.

I'm so glad I stayed home to research and drink rather than meet up for a late-night motorbike ride.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Graic Gabtar posted:

I just drove across town through it. Heaviest rains I've been stuck in for a bit.

Made it safely to the annoyance of many of you.

It was quite heavy wasn't it, my driveway even became an inch high and three metre wide stream of gushing water.

I've also been meaning to say something to you regarding you announcing some of your personal info in the recent past. I want to apologise for being so harsh in the past to some of my replies to various posts you had made, mostly pertaining to the treatment of asylum seekers and refugees.

The various calls for you to gently caress off etc were instantly recognized as a hasty and stupid move on my part when you disclosed some of the things you have faced and continue to face.

I hope you have a good night and rest of your weekend man, I appreciate your more open-minded contributions and will remember not to be so hasty in my agitation.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Please don't interrupt my rare moment of kindness to strangers who have often exclaimed abhorrent views towards completely innocent people.

Or maybe do, we can have both of such things in this sophisticated world, can't we so?

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

katlington posted:

Hardly sounds like prying.

It was public information provided at a particular point in time, you thick gently caress. If you actually had a sense of positioning and memory you would know it was earlier this month you brain dead slug.

And no, I will not repeat personal information that someone had shared in good confidence, even though it was shared publicly, I am not going to do your loving work for you.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Recoome posted:

Devine's piece is poo poo, whereas Ackerman's article loving sucks rear end and is wrong regarding the universally accepted definitions for gender. It's so disgusting I don't even know where to begin, I could write an essay about it but just goddamn

I agree with your views towards both Devine and Ackerman, and also agree that Ackerman's position is a much more aggressively positioned one which seems to only have been written to incite hatred in my opinion.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Has anyone decided on making a new thread by any chance? I'm not complaining about the delay or anything, just curious as I'm too lazy to ever write up an OP of mine own.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Birb Katter posted:

The month has changed? Why is the poo poo still the same then?

I only remembered this morning because I knew that the first episode of QandA for the year fell on the 1st of feb... I don't know what to make of this.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Graic are you shipping off for boot-camp ala Army Reserves? 33 days is quite specific is ohhh my god a huge fuckingspider im sorry I gotta deal wih this ffs every drat day

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

loving hell that was the biggest white-tail I've ever seen, I didn't know their max length was around 2 cm's long, I thought the little fucker was something bigger as it ran past my foot.

I'm okay with spiders, but lately I've had some scares while riding my motorbike regarding spiders saying hello in/outside my helmet. Our wild and often dangerous fauna are still more hospitable than most Australian's, and that's hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

I would've aimed for a tree and hoped for a quick death had that been me.

It loving sucks to be honest haha, but I've dealt with enough creatures in my short life so far that I learn to enjoy my next beer that little bit more with each dealing.

Also RIP January thread, you gave us what we deserved.

• Locked thread