Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

MONA has an Auspol post generator, it is a bit underwhelming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

open24hours posted:

The gallery?

Yeah, it's been there for a while but I only just saw it recently.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Graic Gabtar posted:

Never been despite going to Tasmania a few times a year. On the list, but I don't know if I want to explain a bunch of exhibits to four wide eyed children.

I'm told that you can rate exhibits there. The kicker is that the ones down voted actually get moved to more prominent places.

Also, apparently there is a balcony cafe there that serves awesome chips, c/d?

MONA didn't live up to the hype. I didn't rate any of the pieces, because I didn't realise you could until right at the end. I didn't get chips from the balcony cafe so I can't confirm or deny.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

For everyone laughing about Fusion, we've got quite a few things running off fusion right now. There's been a fusion gnerator up for quite a while actually. Usually about 12 hours a day, varies by season.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Graic Gabtar posted:

Sausage in bread.

They are not sandwiches

Also, with the exception of a democracy sausage which is a God given right - sausage in bread or hotdog?

It needs too pieces of bread to be a sandwich. This checks out.
A sausage in a single piece of bread is in the same food family as hotdogs and tacos.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

Stop trying to tell us a sub isn't a sandwich

Subway sells fancy hotdogs because they don't cut the bread completely in half.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

How's that saying go? Every headline that is a question can be simply answered "No".

Can one-shot Shorten win this election?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

The Australian way is suffering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Just step up as the new leader claiming the position was vacant. No one would be able to tell otherwise.

• Locked thread