Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

tithin posted:

I can't wait to play auspol simulator 2016, I hear that they implemented a new shitpost generating algorithm and updated the team rosters.

HELLO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Has anyone actually seen IWC and Davo Cathat in the same place at the same time??

Endman
May 18, 2010

freebooter posted:

This is correct, but you may have noticed that Greece has been having economic issues of its own of late, and Europe is at least nominally involved in a semi-federalist union where states are supposed to help each other out.

Something tells me that nobody is really in a rush to help Greece with anything.

Endman
May 18, 2010

I'm currently debating whether or not to renew my Greens membership.

Richard Di Natale's courtship of the centre makes me worry that we're going to end up with a slightly-left-of-centre wishy-washy bullshit party.

He's the first Greens leader who's never been to prison for protesting, and that's a bad thing.

Endman
May 18, 2010

open24hours posted:

Parties are the whole problem. They're easy to attack ('the Greens are hippies so you shouldn't vote for them') and it's easy for them to run on one platform (stop the boats) while actually being about something else entirely (the expansion of corporatism). People need to be able to vote for individual policies rather than baskets of them.

Uh oh, that sounds like the original definition of democracy why do you hate freedom?

Endman
May 18, 2010

Since when do you get 10 therapy sessions on a MHP? I only got six.

I use my six every year and then have to pay, and my shrink ain't fuckin cheap m8

Endman
May 18, 2010

UrbanLabyrinth posted:

You get 6, then your psych can send your back to your GP for a MHCP review and the GP can extend it for another 4.

Ohhh, that's right. Yeah nevermind, I'm just an idiot. I do get those.

I thought something had changed and you'd get 10 by default.

Endman
May 18, 2010

I'd play a tower defence game where the enemies were all European settlers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endman
May 18, 2010

EVIL BUDGET

• Locked thread