Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Birb Katter posted:

So Dutton went to send "mad loving witch" about Samantha Maidens Briggs bit to Briggs but sent it to Maiden instead. Dutton is getting lightly smoked on the front page of the tele

Obviously it was that woman journalist's fault for writing the article in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Anidav posted:

It's true. I use a blender.

My girlfriend swears by A2 milk though which is a shame because A2 is a marketing gimmick.

A2 is great. A carton of A2 will last a week longer than regular milk.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER

hooman posted:

Not really, he just sweatily stammered in front of a camera.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Doctor Spaceman posted:

"I am proud of my work to establish the Sydney Harbour Federation Trust"

hahaha, which he had no qualms about throwing under a bus as soon as Alan Jones didn't like what it was doing.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER
But he has a beard now

• Locked thread