Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

The definition of "dig up, stupid"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

They should make Contraception compulsory for all welfare receivers, just to see the shock and loving awe on the faces of the middle-upper class people getting tax breaks who dont understand why the cops are holding them down and forcing them to swallow a Plan B pill.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

norp posted:

Is it possible to have a thread that doesn't spend 3 pages on this argument?

only if its a political topic.

replying to trolls, foodchat and bike chat all require at least 3 pages of everyone saying the same thing over and over again until someone breaks the cycle by posting somethingi that makes everyone angry at something else long enough to distract them.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Basically never ever approach a woman ever. Especially if you're a male.

~Equality~

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I dont approach women because Im in a relationship.

Theres numerous examples of the roles being reversed and no one batting an eye.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

if his comments were off camera, would this still be the same problem?

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Maybe we should hire ugly news presenters to stop guys hitting on them

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

BBJoey posted:

won't someone think of the men!!

Its actually more 'no one seems to care that it happens to men, and its mostly accepted, but why are people mad that someone hit on a woman isnt it and should it not be the same thing?'

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Cricket, a gentlemans game, which was played by Shane Warne and David Boon

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

can it be both?

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Recoome posted:

honestly I thought laserface was just being ironic but then it turns out he's actually really dumb :(

no its ok the first comment was really ironic.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I'd vote for IWC.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Arent bluebottles more a case of 'the wind blew a bunch of them in from sea' rather than rogue singular ones floating around waiting to sting you?

I only ever see them washed up in the hundreds/thousands. rarely do I see just one.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

open24hours posted:

Pfft, as if there's a solution to any problem that doesn't involve banning things. Furthermore, Australia doesn't have a culture.

We have a culture of banning things despite it not being the cause of the problem in the first place.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

open24hours posted:

Drugs in [professional] sport: an issue for the federal government (or state, for that matter)?

Who cares? its entertainment.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Gorilla Salad posted:

Well known lovely place to be Adventure Park has dramatically cut its hours due to the horror of casual wages and not at all because it's poo poo and better known as "Pissweak World" to the locals.

Adventure Park cuts opening hours, blames casual wage rates

Yep, nothing to do with nobody wanting to go there, gotta blame those wages.

Can someone please point me in the direction of all the jobs that are getting penalty rate and public holiday increases of such significance it causes businesses to quake in their boots because Every job I have ever had, none of that has changed in the 10+ years I have been in the work force.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I like to think that it's all kind of in jest in here. Then again I don't ever want to go to goon meets for fear of retribution of dumb posts.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

God drat, if there is one thing that could end the 'Halal is bad' argument, its a loving Halal Snack Pack. we need to drop these from aircraft over the eastern suburbs.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Anidav probably wouldnt feel so depressed if he didnt have face tatts.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I just keep going and my shrink keeps getting me free ones.

gently caress going to a GP just to have them boredly approve my further free healthcare that they don't actually do anything about.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Yeah I dont know if cancelling your order for baby formula is really a violation of human rights.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Amethyst posted:

Strictly out of moral concern, News dot com dot au will now publish several images of topless young women doing drugs.

The only time to read news.com.au

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

so a factual retelling of the settlement of Australia is banned?

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

hooman posted:

That's disingenuous as poo poo.

Just more sweeping under the rug by the liberal government for the atrocities of the past mate.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

It really only moved like 3 or 4 of those words around in that post of mine. Nice to finally make an appearance.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Masters had a much better range of plants and better quality, although with that in mind both businesses are seriously loving over the nursery industry so gently caress them both.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

What possible reason do the Australian Measurement Institute have for accessing the data?

I mean a lot of those groups dont have a good reason either, but this one stuck out the most.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Graic Gabtar posted:

Jesus some fuckers have got to lighten up. These humorless soft cocks obviously have nothing better to do.

My favorite was the article that had the vegan guy comparing making fun of vegans to loving blackface.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Amethyst did nothing wrong.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

BlitzkriegOfColour posted:

Okay I'm a glutton for punishment, I saw what Laserface wrote for once. And now I suspect she is an alt of Amethyst.

Omg I am male how dare you assume I identify as a woman.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

How many 64ths indigenous is Stan Grant?

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Starshark posted:

Aborigines: You will always have to justify your racial heritage.

You dont have to, but I think its OK to ask someone what their ancestry is.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Starshark posted:

Hmm, and why were you asking about Grant's ancestry I wonder :allears:

You know you could have just answered 32.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Amethyst posted:

Jesus. It's definitely me who ruins the thread, and not the above idiots.

I asked a pretty simple question to get a rise. you just behave like a oval office. Theres a difference.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Frogmanv2 posted:

Your question was pretty transparently bullshit, laden with innuendo about how Stan Grant is only partially indigenous, and therefore is just cashing in on this situation.

Then you follow it up with some noice gender based slurs, that you know are frowned on in here.

I hate that you made me think amethyst is the reasonable one in this situation.

Fix your poo poo up.

If this is how people in this thread engage with other people when discussing politics it is no wonder that people wont listen to them.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Redcordial posted:

Laserface.. More like Majorrace(ist). Am I right?

Of course I'm right, go gently caress yourself LF.

You're wrong actually. Sorry to bum you out.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

At work and am sharing an office with an ex labor member. He just said something about federal labor that will make people in here cheer?

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Albomania

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

open24hours posted:

Buyer beware. Creditors should have known what they were financing. Can't expect the government to protect people from their own stupid decisions.

Yeah. Next thing you know they'll force you to wear a helmet when riding a bike or have someone tell you when you've had enough to drink and at what times you can drink.

Oh wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

How long do you reckon til the Halal Snack Pack Appreciation Society overtakes UPF in facebook likes?

They're only 10k behind right now with no sign of slowing down.

• Locked thread