Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
bloodborne looks like poo poo and the only way ill believe otherwise is if someone proves it by buying me a copy + dlc and all dark soulses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

cronox2 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfwfJW1xui0

He actually excuses his garbage play on the fact that it's running at full speed on the AGDQ computer.

why does the game look so different

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
UA has done great, but why not drop a shout to your fav forum SomethingAwful. I know SomethingAutistic gets some rep but an offshoot of our great forums shouldnt be the sole benefactor of these events. I need a ton more posters in the ylls to make sure im hitting peak gains and doing appropriate cardio, and crowdsourcing off additional refugees from reddit would help. Thanks UA! Seeya nexy year!

• Locked thread