Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
So my pictures of the outside of lowtax's house are now outdated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Lowtax posted:

no I couldn't afford any full-time employees and I couldn't afford an office so Something Awful HQ is now a basement, just like the old days

Do you have like a fog machine in there for the cloud?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Lowtax

I have an image with a cat that when you repost it it brings you money

I'm going to look for it so you can repost it for 2016, hold on Lowtx!!

Drothmar
Feb 18, 2015

Hope everything works out for you in the end lowtax.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I hope Lowtax doesn't kill himself, he doesn't sound well.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Hey Tax make sure you wrap all your furniture and fabric things in garbage bags and then leave them out in the sun with hairdryers blowing into them for 48 hours to fight off bedbugs. If you have bedbugs, I mean. And if you don't it might be time to go find some in like a Goodwill sofa or something and put them in a little ziploc and release them as you walk out the door for the last time. They kicked you out, you hit em back by infesting their place with an ever-increasing horde of drat-near immortal and invisible vampires. Laugh last, laugh best my friend.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Yeah is that legal btw? Don't they have to give you a notice well in advance before they decide "hey we want to live here now get out"

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

Yeah is that legal btw? Don't they have to give you a notice well in advance before they decide "hey we want to live here now get out"

I'm assuming he signed some sort of contract that stipulated how many days warning either party had to give before moving in/out, but who knows, maybe Lowtax was doing this all shady like under the table.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
I once leased without a contract when I was like 23. I can't believe any actual adult would live somewhere without a lease.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

OctoberBlues posted:

I'm assuming he signed some sort of contract that stipulated how many days warning either party had to give before moving in/out, but who knows, maybe Lowtax was doing this all shady like under the table.

he's been living in some old couple's basement without them knowing at all. all this time and the real owners of the house just figured it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Three Olives posted:

I hear there is a new tech bubble, you should sell the site to Condé Nast or AOL or Yahoo for like a billion dollars and buy a mansion like that Minecraft loser.

GBezebel.com: The Biggest Video Game Disappointments Of 2015

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
if i was internet famous i would take advantage of that poo poo at every opportunity and sleep on peoples couches and eat all their food and hit on their wives

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

lowtax bridges are owned by the state, you dont have to renovate them when you move, you got swindled by the hobo that is pretending to be your landlord

again

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

move in with shmorky

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Lowtax posted:

no I couldn't afford any full-time employees and I couldn't afford an office so Something Awful HQ is now a basement, just like the old days

You mean it's in the Alamo?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Come to Minnesota and you and your wife and all twelve of your little offspring can crash at my place.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Lowtax I'd send you $10 but they're Canadian dollars and not worth the paper they're printed on.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Lowtax have you considered counting every SA member as your children for tax purposes?

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
You could ask yahtzee to come back here

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker
Wait, is that house the setting for doom house 3?

Will it ever get released?

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007

CharlestonJew posted:

Lowtax have you considered counting every SA member as your children for tax purposes?

SA could reincorporate as a non-profit charity and just offer random politicians speaking engagements on internet "culture" at 3 million an hour. Its worked out great for other despondent-lites in the lower 48 states.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
When Lowtax comes back from being gone for a while he usually yells at us for our poo poo threads

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i like to think that u are shopping at home depot buying things with all that dgsw avatar money...what a life

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
This thread is loving sad.

mister negative
Jun 2, 2004

Salad Prong
you're going to have drywall dust in your unmentionables for months. months.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

RaceBannon posted:

When Lowtax comes back from being gone for a while he usually yells at us for our poo poo threads

Well I'm certainly not going to congratulate you for poo poo threads

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Obligatory Handle posted:

This thread is loving sad.

Its not sad, the house I'm in is very nice and my wife and I like it, I just can't currently afford a down-payment and have a credit score that is too crummy to buy a home. The only sad part is my lack of Internet!

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i have a spare futon and wifi for $450/month. this is in california so it's a really good deal man

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

sneak into the cloud, i doubt they would even notice

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Lowtax posted:

Its not sad, the house I'm in is very nice and my wife and I like it, I just can't currently afford a down-payment and have a credit score that is too crummy to buy a home. The only sad part is my lack of Internet!

There has to be some sort of toll free number from an infomercial featuring Montell Williams that you can call to help fix that credit.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i love you too, lowtax.

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012
Stay safe poverty lowtax

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

The owners who I was renting the house from (I RENT BECAUSE MY CREDIT IS poo poo) suddenly informed me they were coming back and we had to move out so I've to be working my rear end off packing and moving and cleaning and painting and sanding and it's been horrible hell and I have no Internet access until the 11th and life is suffering but I wanted to let you know I still love you all and haven't forgotten you and will return to post post posting again when I can!!!

Happy new year everybody!!!

welcome to real life.
I got kicked out of a good place too

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You can also move in with me Lowtax, rent is very expensive in Denver but I would let you live in the laundry room for about $400 a month.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

so this is what the donation drive was really about

lowtax you are a master of the goon scam :worship:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
if lowtax had a real job he might have bought a house

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

The Goatfather posted:

so this is what the donation drive was really about

lowtax you are a master of the goon scam :worship:
um if I was scamming people then I'd have enough money for a down-payment on a house you dolt

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Congrats on the move! Did you have to box everything up yourself or did you trick friends in to helping?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

um if I was scamming people then I'd have enough money for a down-payment on a house you dolt

so, are you homeless now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Lowtax posted:

Well I'm certainly not going to congratulate you for poo poo threads

We all make our own choices

• Locked thread