Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
The owners who I was renting the house from (I RENT BECAUSE MY CREDIT IS poo poo) suddenly informed me they were coming back and we had to move out so I've to be working my rear end off packing and moving and cleaning and painting and sanding and it's been horrible hell and I have no Internet access until the 11th and life is suffering but I wanted to let you know I still love you all and haven't forgotten you and will return to post post posting again when I can!!!

Happy new year everybody!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

CharlestonJew posted:

Wait do you still have Somethingawful HQ? You can just live there
no I couldn't afford any full-time employees and I couldn't afford an office so Something Awful HQ is now a basement, just like the old days

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

RaceBannon posted:

When Lowtax comes back from being gone for a while he usually yells at us for our poo poo threads

Well I'm certainly not going to congratulate you for poo poo threads

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Obligatory Handle posted:

This thread is loving sad.

Its not sad, the house I'm in is very nice and my wife and I like it, I just can't currently afford a down-payment and have a credit score that is too crummy to buy a home. The only sad part is my lack of Internet!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

The Goatfather posted:

so this is what the donation drive was really about

lowtax you are a master of the goon scam :worship:
um if I was scamming people then I'd have enough money for a down-payment on a house you dolt

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

so, are you homeless now?
yes I am homeless now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Hooray for internet