Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule

Stream: https://gamesdonequick.com/

Really strong start this year. I haven't seen much of Splatoon in motion so I'll check that out for sure. Monkey Ball is always a good time too. Cheers to gamers with a cause!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Not even a Puwexil Final Fantasy run. This GDQ will be trash.

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
I'm excited tow atch

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm excited for prinny, ori, the mega man blocks, and bloodbourne to be sure

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Greetings

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Oracle of Ages but not Seasons? Smdh...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Oracle of Ages but not Seasons? Smdh...

Should of tuned into Zeldathon, my man.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

http://www.twitch.tv/hiimbleepy pregame show starring Bleep & a famous friend

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

http://www.twitch.tv/hiimbleepy pregame show starring Bleep & a famous friend

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'd love to watch some Demonius but, as much as I like Bleep, I don't want to hear him flaming Demonius the whole time. Plus, I'm watching another charity marathon at the mome. But thanks for the heads up.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

We love him and wish him well.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Hopefully the Rayman Legends run is good this time, since I really do like that game and would like to see it ran fast.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

why are the doing diddy kong racing again :negative:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i guess it's only 26 minutes or less, instead of 3 hours. that's not too terrible i suppose.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

AGDQ Hype! Thanks for the 'hread.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

REMake Real Survival mode speedrun? drat son.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gah! i'll be at work for the gimmick race and all the cool high execution nes games that last 15 minutes, which are the best kind of speed run. fuuuuu

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
was wondering when this thread was going to appear
lets all enjoy speedruns this year

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

ArfJason posted:

was wondering when this thread was going to appear
lets all enjoy speedruns this year

this year should be a good one for speedruns, all the 4chan kids who cry about how bad the GDQ run events are finally did somethign about it so there are going to be a bunch of smaller more local focused events in the states this year.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I'm a fan of iji so I'll check some of that out... excited to see if they manage a speedrun of a pacifist playthrough

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I say excited. I'm not that excited

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

No Such Thing posted:

Hopefully the Rayman Legends run is good this time, since I really do like that game and would like to see it ran fast.

if its like some of the stuff on yt its gonna have a lot of suicides to trigger the thing where the game says "you died a lot in this stage... skip?" or maybe that was origins

imo as fantastic as rayman legends is and to a lesser degree origins, they dont seem like very good speedgames despite having some mechanics that seem geared for that like running punch/dash resetting on enemy hit

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
despite no quake nor hl1, really strong lineup. monkey ball, halfcoordinated is gonna make an appearance, dmc, cloudbuilt, sonic advance, gimmick, shadow complex, and the possibility of carl_sagan playing yoshis island. still holding out hope that hat in time wont blow

Bleep
Feb 7, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I'd love to watch some Demonius but, as much as I like Bleep, I don't want to hear him flaming Demonius the whole time. Plus, I'm watching another charity marathon at the mome. But thanks for the heads up.

im nice

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

DONT BE MEAN ONLINE. FINAL WARNING.

Chucat
Apr 14, 2006

quote:

-On that note, if someone donates a small amount of money just to write a mountain of text, then filter it out. We'll be busy enough reading short donation comments. The only exception we should make for mountains of text is...

-Personal stories relating to our cause should be read.

Oh my god.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That's bad

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

they shouldn't read donation comments at all

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

can't wait for someone's amde up story about their grandpas hiv cancer of the nards sandwitched between a couple FozzyPantaloonsFozzbearFanFFFrigntenedGamer's fans from twitch sayin the Fozzloon arm y loves u fozzbear frankerZftwq

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

can't wait for someone's amde up story about their grandpas hiv cancer of the nards sandwitched between a couple FozzyPantaloonsFozzbearFanFFFrigntenedGamer's fans from twitch sayin the Fozzloon arm y loves u fozzbear frankerZftwq

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
AGDQ is good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Monicro posted:

AGDQ is good

hell yeah dog

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
A Link to the past reverse boss order is an cool run which I recommend watching.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fredrik1 posted:

A Link to the past reverse boss order is an cool run which I recommend watching.

sounds cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

• Locked thread